A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I been mistaken for being Asian :shock: I often get asked if I am Chinese?? I have no Asian blood in me. Shel90 some people are weird lol

The other day I was mistaken for being Hispanic. I was like really??? Seriously?

Wirelessly posted

ladysolitary85 said:
Wirelessly posted

I been mistaken for being Asian :shock: I often get asked if I am Chinese?? I have no Asian blood in me. Shel90 some people are weird lol

The other day I was mistaken for being Hispanic. I was like really??? Seriously?

Some people are just weird :lol:

you experience share to communication to open mind :) I am glad techinically issues relax mind calm peace positive! I am glad of appreciate to you
effort to friend and communication to interesting

I am addiction on alldeaf![/QUOTE]

Addiction to AllDeaf - That's a good addiction to have, having friends that understand you and communicate with you is important. :grouphug:
of course agree you! I have communication to effort to encourage to support and advocate friends alldeaf,I can do best impressive glad of people nice ad member, I am pretty friends grow community respective and happy heart, I try best hard work!! I am lots of improve happy and communication!

Wirelessly posted

My ears are ringing

Yay! :) But you know, there is actually a specific Zumba song that I totally adore. How do I tell you what it is? We could try to make a song with that.

o.o i hope everything is good. i think you need check the cookies and delete them and also check for the viruses.

On another note, i am extremely excited and i cant SLEEP!!!! I am really excited to return home again.

yes How I do figure protect delete on cookies, restores computer

you have exciting hyper exciting high anxiety can't sleep I know my feeling situation!

0_o serious trojan is very bad infect whoa I reading NOD32 automatic update I am shocked crap, add extras update!

Then you need better protection. If you're getting trojans, then you don't have adequate anti-virus protection.

that's why I don't use Trojan condom.... oh wait.... you're talking about computer... how awkward......... :io:

:lol:

For someone who claims to be an expert, he shouldn't be getting trojans or having virus problems. I don't get it ....

Then you need better protection. If you're getting trojans, then you don't have adequate anti-virus protection.
I need to increase add extras update I think so figure out Microsoft Essetinal Security and NOD 32 is very my opinion! It is very protect to reason cookies destroy, I know how clean up on cookies!

that's why I don't use Trojan condom.... oh wait.... you're talking about computer... how awkward......... :io:
yes I talk to computer issues on virus prevent to cookies

Wirelessly posted

dragonman said:
I need to increase add extras update I think so figure out Microsoft Essetinal Security and NOD 32 is very my opinion! It is very protect to reason cookies destroy, I know how clean up on cookies!

yes I talk to computer issues on virus prevent to cookies

You thinking this was a talk dirty thread :giggle:

My family did in my teenage years. He was a wonderful, smart and funny dog. :)

I saw the photo of cockapoo i think they all are adorable. i hope to find the kind of cockapoo puppy at any spca or kind of homeless animal shelters. I ll wait till my hub and i make plans to search for it. real soon. I have a hard time making it happen but have to. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back