A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ER at the hospital is no good, I have to wait long time, but the 24/7 clicnic is good, just wait a bit however if I book an interpreter via the emergency mobile number, I'll be the first proprity to see the doctor.

oh so it's different kind of facility. well - as long as it has x-ray machine... go for it. meanwhile, try to limit the movement of your wrist.

oh so it's different kind of facility. well - as long as it has x-ray machine... go for it. meanwhile, try to limit the movement of your wrist.
Yes, it does - they have it located upstairs.

spoke to an co-worker who is in the first aid position, he said that there is no bruising on my wrist but I explained due to the soreness, and he recommended me to go and see a doctor.

spoke to an co-worker who is in the first aid position, he said that there is no bruising on my wrist but I explained due to the soreness, and he recommended me to go and see a doctor.

well duh :lol:

i called the doctor, and i'll see them at 4,30pm and i sent a request for an interpreter via the NABS online system. They better find me an interpreter ASAP

The doctor requested an x-ray which was done 10 minutes later and no reports of any fractures or any broken bones, so thats good however I have a muscle strain injury in my left wrist and a minor bruise on my upper right chest. :aw:

That's a good sign, Jclarke. :D Just take it easy on your wrist. {pss. sorry about your wrist.}

Hope you feel better soon JClarke!

I am looking forward to my new phone :)

im pissed off about this saturday :mad:

ASA Sin City World Series softball tournament on that day BUT...

Stanford vs Oregon college football on that day @ 5pm!!! I will miss it because i dont know what is schedule.. my teammate will let me know by tonight if it is opportunity for me to watch that football game, if not, im totally MAD..

The doctor requested an x-ray which was done 10 minutes later and no reports of any fractures or any broken bones, so thats good however I have a muscle strain injury in my left wrist and a minor bruise on my upper right chest. :aw:

I'm glad it's not broken. You should refuse to babysit for your large younger brother ever again.

I'm glad it's not broken. You should refuse to babysit for your large younger brother ever again.
Yeah, I am glad and the wrist is getting better, it is less sore now. The gel the doctor gave me definiely helped but I forgot to bring it with me to work some how I'll survive. Yes, next time my parents asks me to babysit the brother, I'll turn it down indefinitely.

got a day off tomorrow. what to do? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back