A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel better after burning off some of that holiday fat at the gym:)

Looks like you are still sleeping!!!!!
Nah, since the post, my friend called me on VP and we chatted until I had to go for lunch with a old friend, and now back at home. Another day of my boring holiday break

gooooood! but now my feet hurt from doing lots of walking in an attempt to reconcile the christmas overeating hehe :P Hows the guitaring coming along?

gooooood! but now my feet hurt from doing lots of walking in an attempt to reconcile the christmas overeating hehe :P Hows the guitaring coming along?

I haven't played my guitar in AGES, lol. I'm quite rusty. In comparison, my signing is going awesomely. :giggle:

aww! silly sausage, he's missing out!

BTW, I dont know if im behind the times or not but FF, I really like your new avatar!

aww! silly sausage, he's missing out!

BTW, I dont know if im behind the times or not but FF, I really like your new avatar!

thank you, lianne. it was jiro who found this picture. i think he did post it here. So i saved it and put it in my avatar. :D

yeah i would like to think my avatar is considered as a new year 2010 for better.

Oh no. I do not have new year resoluations that i am not good at. ;) I only want to enjoy doing something presently each day than thinking ahead of my time.

My new years resolution is to stop making promises to myself that I can't keep.

uh oh is jiro sleeping now? ahh i believe so, lil bear is sleeping now.

WakeUp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back