A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted my diet for PFH to dissect.

I saw it , wondered how in the world you can pay for it, figured oh well, I am too fat anyway even though I love food. :(

Guess what? I just came back from the store, and I gonna tell you something... someone at the store wore a t-shirt that says "Why do farts smell?" at the bottom of the t-shirt it says "So deaf people can enjoy them too" :shock:

Guess what? I just came back from the store, and I gonna tell you something... someone at the store wore a t-shirt that says "Why do farts smell?" at the bottom of the t-shirt it says "So deaf people can enjoy them too" :shock:

:rofl:

sign deaf nose :laugh2: kidding

Did that on 300 a month.

Trick is... buy bulk.

I saw it. looks similar to my stuff too. I exclude the Soy stuff though. Don't need no estrogen in my diet :P

I need to add all the K (Potassium) and the vitamins to my diet worksheet.

So far its coming together pretty nicely.

I saw it. looks similar to my stuff too. I exclude the Soy stuff though. Don't need no estrogen in my diet :P

I need to add all the K (Potassium) and the vitamins to my diet worksheet.

So far its coming together pretty nicely.

:lol:

I am trying to eliminate wheat out of it... or replace them with rye at least. Kinda hard because it's in everything including soy products... and the more expensive products are the ones without wheat. All that means is I just have to tweak my diet to exclude those ingredients.

There gotta be a way to be both frugal and gluten-free and healthy.

:lol:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I am using the mobile version :P

Saw that years ago except that the punch line was: "For the benefit of the deaf". Lol...

SanDiego.png

:dance2:

my file transfer is pissing me off and I'm beginning to wonder where my shotgun is so I can transfer some pellets to my vista laptop.

I ate at noon today and I am still stuffed!! I purposely did not eat a lot, just 2 slices of ham, 1 small spoon of sweet potato casserole, no mac & cheese, small spoon of green beans, small spoon of lima beans, small 1/2 inch slice of cheesecake and a 3 inch slice slice of mincemeat pie. It hurts to drink a glass of water and I haven't eaten dinner. Won't have any at all now.

Since I started my diet in June, I am down quite a bit, (32 pounds now) but I have dropped 3 sizes in clothes. The worst is, we bought me some new pants at our local Sears that is closing at the end of December and they fit just 3 weeks ago. Now they are too big and fell off me and I can't exchange them or return them. All Sales Final. At least I sew and will take them in. It's just a shame with brand new slacks. Our local mall is losing all of their stores. JC Penney and a few other small stores are all that's gonna be left after Sears closes. Macy's, Burdines, Lord & Taylor and Sak's Fifth Avenue all left. :shock:

1zzq9hc.jpg

MY gift from my older daughter for Christmas. Deaf Holstein cow.

I named him Snape. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back