A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I need coffee.

rrrrr Heart Dr says no coffee for me :pissed:

rrrrr Heart Dr says no coffee for me :pissed:

I thought you're a Texan? Since when does a Texan listen to doc? I mean jesus..... look at your typical Texan breakfast/lunch/dinner :ugh:

I thought you're a Texan? Since when does a Texan listen to doc? I mean jesus..... look at your typical Texan breakfast/lunch/dinner :ugh:

Good point.....Frappaccino please......and make it Venti

BTW I assume you are watching the news out of Austin today.....

:cool2:

no. I just got to work and I'm barely awake. I'm half-conscious. I just checked cnn and wow... somebody finally did it..... the strike back at IRS

Looks like it. Also looks like all are alive except the pilot.......so that is good

Oh wow, I just checked the news. Glad to hear all but the pilot are alive.

They say terrorist or criminal activity is not indicated. I would hope not.

They say terrorist or criminal activity is not indicated. I would hope not.

Stealing a plane and intentionally crashing it is certainly criminal..

Terrorist???? :dunno: It's obviously not Islamic terrorism......But was Tim McVeigh a terrorist??? Or Eric Rudolph???? again :dunno:

I don't put this one on Obama's record though.

Stealing a plane and intentionally crashing it is certainly criminal..
I think it's because deafsceptic just got a very preliminary news flash at that time when she posted it cuz all it said that the plane crashed into Austin building. I guess she thought it was just an accident.

Terrorist???? :dunno: It's obviously not Islamic terrorism......But was Tim McVeigh a terrorist??? Or Eric Rudolph???? again :dunno:
nope this is definitely not a case of terrorism but Tim McVeigh was a domestic terrorist because he was a member of paramilitary group which has an anti-government ideal. Eric Rudolph is a domestic terrorist because of the use of deadly force - repeatedly - to deliver his pro-life idealism.

Terrorist has a specific target. specific agenda. To deliver the message - the terrorist uses any means of weapon to inflict as much damage as he/she can.

I don't put this one on Obama's record though.
me either. it's all same to me regardless of President. Based on what I read in his 6-pages of rambling.... it's a typical case of bitterness and hopelessness. He lost everything. a job. divorce. house. etc.

Terrorist has a specific target. specific agenda. To deliver the message - the terrorist uses any means of weapon to inflict as much damage as he/she can.

Well again :dunno: Could be argued that the target was government and the message was the need for people to reign in the government. And I would guess he thought the plane would cause much more damage.

But at the same time his note did sound like a guy who had taken a vacation from mental health......so I stick with :dunno: I can see both sides.

Well again :dunno: Could be argued that the target was government and the message was the need for people to reign in the government. And I would guess he thought the plane would cause much more damage.

But at the same time his note did sound like a guy who had taken a vacation from mental health......so I stick with :dunno: I can see both sides.

lol - btw.. gonna move your post to other thread more relevant to our discussion.

I just got into work and saw your post TXGolfer and Jiro - I jumped to my news site and saw the article. WOW. IRS Revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back