A Swedish woman found a penis in bottle of ketchup

Liebling:-))) said:
Maybe ape's penis? :D

Wrong !! It is Ravensteve's weinner. Be careful do not squeeze the bottle of ketchup very hard ! Do not let ruin your hotdog in the bun with chopped of onion and mustard. You do not need two hot dogs in ur bun. :eek2:

Sabrina said:
Wrong !! It is Ravensteve's weinner. Be careful do not squeeze the bottle of ketchup very hard ! Do not let ruin your hotdog in the bun with chopped of onion and mustard. You do not need two hot dogs in ur bun. :eek2:

Ravensteve's weinner
eviltongue.gif
scared.gif
moon.gif
hidesbehindsofa.gif

Dang, take it from me, not only cold causes shrinkage, but all this talk of loppings does as well!
Sheesh, I may as well plan on being a Viennese choirboy!

well thank god my penis didnt end up in hot dog roll as an hot dog with catsup in it lol

In fact....im planning on eating hot dog yummy lol :rofl:

deaflibrarian said:
to deliver ejaculate for procreation and to pass urine through the urethra (the tube that runs from the bladder to the open slit or hole at the tip of the glans--it carries urine and ejaculate through it)

even if the man does not have any semen, he still needs to pee and it is best he not do it via a plastic tube and bag which happens when a penis is amputated.

enough said

besides, if men did not have penises we wouldn't have Puppetry of the Penis! http://www.puppetryofthepenis.com/ (this works bests if the man is not circumcised :thumb: )

:gpost: lol u make me laugh about penis puppetry lol

The Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet has a couple of pictures.

:barf:

"At first something emerged, which looked precisely like a foreskin. And then the penis itself emerged," says Victoria, the mother.
The object is a fleshlike and skin coloured, about five centimeters long (...) We can't swear that it is a human penis, but in any case it does not belong in a bottle of ketchup."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,602869,00.html

jerene

....only 5 centimeters?? :eek:

I saved THIS reaction just precisely for this special occasion - you know, in case a phallus-infested ketcup is mentioned in the news:
*sh-h-h-h-ud-d-d-ders*

:lol:

jerene said:
The Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet has a couple of pictures.

:barf:

"At first something emerged, which looked precisely like a foreskin. And then the penis itself emerged," says Victoria, the mother.
The object is a fleshlike and skin coloured, about five centimeters long (...) We can't swear that it is a human penis, but in any case it does not belong in a bottle of ketchup."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,602869,00.html

jerene

It sounds that it´s not human penis???????? :dunno:

They believe, it is belong to RaveSteve's weiner. Poor Miss P... was looking for it... Please let Miss P... know.

Liebling:-))) said:
Stockholm - A Swedish woman said on Sunday that she had found a penis in a bottle of ketchup.

Viktoria Ed said she was lucky enough to discover the organ before putting the sauce on her bread rolls, unlike her husband Stefan and their children, Madeleine and Simon.

"It looked like a penis, of an adult if it's human, and medium sized," she said.

"It's disgusting. The top of the bottle was intact, as if it had just left the factory. We would like to know how this thing ended up in a ketchup bottle."

The Godegaarden brand ketchup was made in Turkey and distributed in Sweden by the company Axfood. The shop where the ketchup was bought on Friday has thrown out the rest of its stock.

"I will never buy this brand again, it's finished," vowed Ed.

Police have taken the object for analysis. - Sapa-AFP

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=qw1108309142293B235

Yuck!!!!! That is soooo gross. Im gonna have to check the condiments before eating now. Thats as bad as people that work in fast food that pee in the pickles and jack in the mayonaise.

How in the world did the penis get in the ketchup? Did someone fall in the ketchup mixer at the factory? Poor guy, He shouldn't be licking the ketchup while working. :giggle:

Cheri said:
How in the world did the penis get in the ketchup? Did someone fall in the ketchup mixer at the factory? Poor guy, He shouldn't be licking the ketchup while working. :giggle:

:rofl: too funny Cheri!

Back