A suggestion

Bryan

Reaction score
As I can see, alldeaf.com has 230+ guests, well my suggestion is to get more members joining is to make it that they have to register to view the threads, that'd get more members joining and posting =)

InVert.. how's so nice of you but tooo many old members who lurking and never coming back here..
isn't worth!

The way I see is it seem that more people join this forum is because it's open to the public view, so if someone decide to come across this forum, they may see a thread or two that they will find interesting in and may want to join to post in that thread....I've been a member here quite a long awhile now and I've seen newbies saying that they love this forum cause it so much fun and interesting threads, and how they learn so much by reading them.....So I like the way Alldeaf is by keeping this open for pubic viewers....

If this forum was closed, then we might not have as many members as we have today....Like I went across to one forum yet not knowing what it was like until I join as a member and I saw so many people were agruing back and fourth, that was a big turn off for me, so I decide not to post at all, even through my name is still up as a member....I think it's give people a choice, once they view a forum and see how nice members are and how interesting it is for them, they can decide whether they want to be a member here or not, or still keep looking until they find something they like and sign up!...

GalaxyAngel said:
InVert.. how's so nice of you but tooo many old members who lurking and never coming back here..
isn't worth!

Sweetie, that's not what he meant, He meant like for an example U know DM forum? where you can not view the forum unless you register as a member in order to see all the threads and posts.... ;)

^Angel^ said:
Sweetie, that's not what he meant, He meant like for an example U know DM forum? where you can not view the forum unless you register as a member in order to see all the threads and posts.... ;)

err... I wasn't refering him/her..

I mentioned that I've seen Lurkers loves hop into this site and curiouis.. never coming back here.. Wha.. waste the nickname still been sitting there for long ages...

I'm hoping they are lurker meant coming back here often.. Of course they are most welcomed here... :D

InVert is cool on the book which he want welcome them here more popluation.. Excellent choice yes.. I do agreed... as far my concern about "lurker".

That's all I can say... *wink*
:thumb:

Currently Active Users: 300 (39 members and 261 guests)

I am an AD member. Most of the time, I don't log in as a member but read the messages as a guest. If I see messages I want to reply, then I log in as a member. I guess the stats don't really mean anything, am I correct?

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Currently Active Users: 300 (39 members and 261 guests)

I am an AD member. Most of the time, I don't log in as a member but read the messages as a guest. If I see messages I want to reply, then I log in as a member. I guess the stats don't really mean anything, am I correct?

someplace like ezboard chage more for guests/free users to be looking at pages i personaly think people should log in , i don't log out becase i allwayus have my laptob and i just sometimes close the pages i post on, i do this with all my boards.

Back