A Special Prayers for Tweet bird's mom

WBHarley said:
your welcome.. I would have done the same.. My mom did help me with transportations for a while with my son going to doctors, radiations, chemo etc and I was pregnant at the time.. Now I feel much better I am not pregnant anymore Plus I finally got a better transportations for my own family :-D We had transportations but Not "reliable" for that far plus the car was killing my back due of low seat etc it was toyota Celica! so We plan to donate that car to some charity! now We own 2003 Ford Taurus now I feel much better for Sean's sake :)
so If anything happen to my mom or dad I would be there for them too. Now I am there for my mom in law since she found out she had tumor too she is now going thru radiations and chemo! poor Harriet.. she now knows how sean feels etc..

and Good to see that you larv your mom! :D

Wendy
wow!!! i interested ur shot story.. thanks for share with me! :) and :cuddle:

TweetyBird said:
wow!!! i interested ur shot story.. thanks for share with me! :) and :cuddle:

Hehe Tweetybird..

My son has Medulloblastoma which is brain tumor but He is doing great.. He goes for his next appt on may 26 for MRI, blood work, etc.. then May 28th his Big 6 hours IV feed chemo and overnight stay hospital and my baby will stay with my mom with my older daughter so He can get "practices" of stay away from me for few days *nervous*.. then I will be leaving from Mass to Alabama for few days in June so My baby Everett who will be 4 months old in 2 days, He will stay with my mom, mom in law, my husband and My two good friends also will help my husband for babysit while he work etc.. Grins *whew* I think lol

boy It's gonna be hard for me to let go of my son LOL
Wendy

WBHarley said:
Hehe Tweetybird..

My son has Medulloblastoma which is brain tumor but He is doing great.. He goes for his next appt on may 26 for MRI, blood work, etc.. then May 28th his Big 6 hours IV feed chemo and overnight stay hospital and my baby will stay with my mom with my older daughter so He can get "practices" of stay away from me for few days *nervous*.. then I will be leaving from Mass to Alabama for few days in June so My baby Everett who will be 4 months old in 2 days, He will stay with my mom, mom in law, my husband and My two good friends also will help my husband for babysit while he work etc.. Grins *whew* I think lol

Wendy

Hopefully, your son would be recovery and all negative result. You need a break and enjoy yourself in Alabama with AD and DL members.

Be a good behave ! Wendy

WBHarley said:
Hehe Tweetybird..

Wendy
hey where u come in alabama, what part of alabama u will be in?? ohh how old ur son is?? i hope that ur son will getting better very soon!!! i will prayer for ur son... :wiggle:

javapride said:
she's due to have sugery in rhe morning, so please send your prayers and thoughts to her, for the speedy recovery she will need to go thru..

may yr sugery be successful and yr healing be a good quick recovery, We're in your thoughts and love, from all of ur Ader friends and as well as me, who loves you i ll be at the speical place to give my prayers for get well
and let me us know how she is when she comes out.
:grouphugs: in h armony.

I will pray for Tweety's mom to get well soon. May God be with Tweety's mom.

My heart out for you TweetyBird i m sure ur mom will be alright just faith and don't give up on ur mom Hugss gurl

LovelyBlkGal said:
My heart out for you TweetyBird i m sure ur mom will be alright just faith and don't give up on ur mom Hugss gurl
thanks so much lovelyblkgal!!! i wont give up and i do faithful with my mom!!!! :mrgreen:

I've been aware of the situation in regards with your mother...and up to this day, have continued to keep you and your mother in my thoughts and with heartfelt prayers...to keep her in comfort and to be strengthen in every which way, allowing her to live her life as comfortable as she is able to while getting back to doing the normal things she enjoys doing, etc.,...and for the courageous and supportive loving care which you are doing dearly TweetyBird...just continue to hold on to your faith and believe for the best! :)

Last edited:
Roadrunner said:
I've been aware of the situation in regards with your mother...and up to this day, have continued to keep you and your mother in my thoughts and with heartfelt prayers...to keep her in comfort and to be strengthen in every which way, allowing her to live her life as comfortable as she is able to while getting back to doing the normal things she enjoys doing, etc.,...and for the courageous and supportive loving care as you dearly which you are doing TweetyBird...just continue to hold on to your faith and believe for the best! :)
awww that sooo sweet of u say that!! :cuddle: :mrgreen: *tear*

I will pray for Tweety's mom to get well soon. May God be with Tweety's mom.

Tweetybird's Mother

May your recovery be swift and sure. And all the love, good wishes and prayers be felt and your spirits lifted by them as they are sent to you from around the World.

Hugs, Lorias

Dang, I should have come to this AD and read more often, I have been busy.. Oh Tweety.. first of all, glad that your trip fly back home safety.. and sorry about your mom's surgery cancelled.. i know its hard for you all to change and adjustment the pains to go thru.. my heart is out for you all.. and praying for you all.. for one -- your mom and her safety and recovering surgery and your strengths for her.. to have your energy brust with your amazing loving spirits for your family and your lover is out on the other side of this world,
too..

MsGiglz said:
Dang, I should have come to this AD and read more often, I have been busy.. Oh Tweety.. first of all, glad that your trip fly back home safety.. and sorry about your mom's surgery cancelled.. i know its hard for you all to change and adjustment the pains to go thru.. my heart is out for you all.. and praying for you all.. for one -- your mom and her safety and recovering surgery and your strengths for her.. to have your energy brust with your amazing loving spirits for your family and your lover is out on the other side of this world,
too..
thanks for say that.. smile.. yea it been hard on my mom.. sigh... but i am fathiful with her and help her around here... :)

Back