A site of mine that added deaf board.=]

JoshieTheMan

Reaction score
I decided to add deaf board additional to my site. Hoping to get few of deaf or hard of hearing to join for that specific board, there's hardly any deaf or hard of hearing on that site, mostly I know on there that is deaf or hard of hearing is me and Tanya. So only two people out of 500+ users.

Plus, there's several boards. And media gallery where you can watch videos or view pictures, and listen to audio. Also ability to add over 150 supported websites remote url of other video, audio sharing websites such as youtube, mp3tube, etc. And the other day I had a hell of day in adding over 150+ full length movies to watch and the optional is to upload your OWN COPYRIGHTS videos, audios, etc. If it's not copyrighted, then required to use other services and then use the remote url such as youtube, etc.;)

And customized profile which can used as myspace layout to design the profile. Among of others.

The site: KillYourBoredom.com

Please note. I am not currently asking for suggestion, feedback on here unless you are a registered user and can give suggestion or feedback. The purpose of this is actually I am hoping to get few of deaf or hard of hearing not to be alone but ANYONE can welcome who isn't deaf or hard of hearing.

Back