A shout from The Big Apple

Driving Miss Daisy

Reaction score
Greeting everyone,

I'm new here. Actually I signed up a couple weeks ago and was a little shy. Today, I decided to be brave to upload a picture. I thought it is a great opportunity to make new friends everyday. I heard a lot of wonderful things about this website. I noticed there are many interesting discussions and received a lot of feedbacks. I'm happy to be a member of Alldeaf.com
I know I will have several answers when I ask a couple questions in the future.

I look forward to read you all. Until then, have a good night.

Daisy

hey daisy - LOL @ your AD name. It's about time you joined AD! :cool2:

Here's a shout out for ya. :wave:

Hope you enjoy it here, if you ever feel like asking anything fire away, I'll try my best to answer any unanswered questions you may have.

Good afternoon folks,

Thanks for the shout! Have you see the movie Driving Miss Daisy? If so, I'm nothing like her ... I think. I just love driving my car. And someone gave me that nickname. I thought it would be cute to use that for this user id.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Cheers,
Daisy

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Greetings From NYC

Hey Everyone,

Since i am a new member of this website, I will be browsing around alot of interesting topic. Since i havent been quite around alot of deaf individuals in quite some years, today i decided to get acquainted. Hope to hear from new voices.

Winks

Delisse

Back