A shooting star

Jack

Reaction score
I remember the first time I ever saw a shooting star I said, "What the hell is that?" But nowadays when I see one I just say, "What is that?" I leave off the "hell" part. Maybe when I'm old I'll just say, "Whazzit?"

yeah, i think stat shooting's purpose to let people have their wish even though if they saw many of them. they can making their wishes as many as they see.

heh. star shooting will always exist. you can making more than two wishes if you saw more than one next time.

i saw one in tenn one time on my usa road trip it was a beatiuful sight to see, i made a wish and some of them have come true.

The only shooting stars I have seen are the ones in my head after blacking out.....

well, i saw shooting star about more than 200 times since 2001. made SAME wish. But wish seem impossible grant me. dang! i start lose belief in make wish after catch any star. :(

i think i seen one but it was going really fast so i'm not sure what it was...either superman or some star ship falling down to crash somewhere lol

Originally posted by Lasza
well, i saw shooting star about more than 200 times since 2001. made SAME wish. But wish seem impossible grant me. dang! i start lose belief in make wish after catch any star. :(

don t worry sissy it'll all come true just be pateince.....

Originally posted by javapride
i saw one in tenn one time on my usa road trip it was a beatiuful sight to see, i made a wish and some of them have come true.

u did qq 258

moi have seen shooting stars and every wish i have wished upon the star never came true wahhhhhh :tears:

Originally posted by Jack
I remember the first time I ever saw a shooting star I said, "What the hell is that?" But nowadays when I see one I just say, "What is that?" I leave off the "hell" part. Maybe when I'm old I'll just say, "Whazzit?"

:laugh2:

That's so true.

shooting star.. im not sure if i did. I dont know im sure i will see it again and make the wish! I remember last time I did try to look for astroid it was so close to earth so you can see it by binculors or telescope....... i could not find it lol only i heard in AZ or Texas they already found it. aww shoot!

Back