A Return to Moon?

pimpdaddyposse said:
If you sent all men to mars then where's the baby boom otherwise the population will start going down...

It would be neat to see countless of gay bars, societies and etc. on Mars! :D

We don’t have to all turn gay when we get to Mars. After we get things established, we’ll invite Vulcan women to come and join our new society. :D

Levonian said:
We don’t have to all turn gay when we get to Mars. After we get things established, we’ll invite Vulcan women to come and join our new society. :D

Only if we don't mind being lectured by them with their mind-blowing logics! :D

Mind you, I rather have T'Pol in my house! :D Her boobs are... :jaw:

Levonian said:
Sex with them is going to get extremely boring since they do not express emotions! Imagine humping one of them and all she does is, "Hmm... umm... *rolls eyes* *whistles* hmm..."

VamPyroX said:
Sex with them is going to get extremely boring since they do not express emotions! Imagine humping one of them and all she does is, "Hmm... umm... *rolls eyes* *whistles* hmm..."

I got taken by a Vulcan female.

season_3_closeup.jpg

No problem, VamPyroX—as soon as we get things set up, I’ll hook you up with a hot Klingon woman. :D

Levonian said:
No problem, VamPyroX—as soon as we get things set up, I’ll hook you up with a hot Klingon woman. :D
Eek! :eek: Hell no! Their idea of fun is abuse!:

OK, no big deal—I’ll try to hook you up with this one. She’s half Romulan, so you won’t have to worry about her ripping your johnson right off your torso.

Attachments

• bael004.jpg
    bael004.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 63
And we'll hook bbnt up with this babe.

Attachments

• andoria2.jpg
    andoria2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 62
VamPyroX said:

On the contrary, I saw this Voyager episode where Tuvok was so damn horny like a dog in heat he chased the ship enigeer B'lenna around.

Tek, but why? Mars is a nice place! :applause:

Levonian said:
And we'll hook bbnt up with this babe.

Wow, Levonian.... she your sister or sumthin'? :P bbnt only accosts our mothers.

Liza said:

Yeah, Tek—just think how great this is going to be. The women think that they’re going to get rid of us once and for all. They think that after we’re gone everything is going to be wonderful because they won’t have to deal with pee on the toilet seat or pulling our dirty socks out of the vacuum cleaner. Little do they know that we’re going to have the last laugh. After we’re gone, they’re going to realize that they’ve made a huge mistake and they’re going to be BEGGING us to come back. But we’re just going to go AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Come back to Earth??? You’re all out of your f**king minds!!! We’re having the time of our lives raising little pointy-eared babies and watching TV in our underwear surrounded by a mountain of empty beer cans and potato chip bags. And you want us to come back??? No f**king way!!! We all bought a hundred shares of Duracell apiece before we took off! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hope you all figure out how to put the chains on the tires before winter comes!!! :nana:

Liza said:
Wow, Levonian.... she your sister or sumthin'? :P bbnt only accosts our mothers.

If I ever saw bbnt within 1000 feet of any female in my family, this would be parked outside his house the next morning. :D

Attachments

• howitzer.jpg
    howitzer.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Liza said:
On the contrary, I saw this Voyager episode where Tuvok was so damn horny like a dog in heat he chased the ship enigeer B'lenna around.

You're right. However, it's at a specific time of month or year... which is unavoidable. Since his wife was not around, he did it with a hologram version of his wife. :naughty:

VamPyroX said:
You're right. However, it's at a specific time of month or year... which is unavoidable. Since his wife was not around, he did it with a hologram version of his wife. :naughty:

heh heh :twisted:

Uh, what happens to any sort of bodily fluid or excrement produced on the holodeck after the program is ended? And why are all Federation Starships always immaculately clean, although you never see anybody cleaning them?

Levonian said:
Uh, what happens to any sort of bodily fluid or excrement produced on the holodeck after the program is ended? And why are all Federation Starships always immaculately clean, although you never see anybody cleaning them?

They have invisible janitors, duh!

Levonian said:
Simple, they have disintegrators! Anything that is out of place, the computer will either disintegrate it or transport it into oblivion... :thumb: I'm sure they planned ahead since there are a lot of people on the ship who relieve their sexual tensions through the holodeck! :naughty:

Back