A quick survey

Intergra-Aide

Reaction score
Dear All,

We would be extremely obliged if you could spend a few minutes answering the following questions:

Sex: M/F Age:

1) Are you a driver?
2) If yes, what challenges do you face as a driver?
3) If not, what challenges do you think you will face as a driver?
4) Would a visual signalling device alerting you of approaching emergency vehicles improve your driving experience?
5) Why or why not?

Thank you in advance for your time. All responses shall be greatly appreciated!

Dear All,

We would be extremely obliged if you could spend a few minutes answering the following questions:

Sex: M/F M Age: Between 50 and 60

1) Are you a driver? Yes
2) If yes, what challenges do you face as a driver? Other drivers, especially bad ones
3) If not, what challenges do you think you will face as a driver? Increased traffic
4) Would a visual signalling device alerting you of approaching emergency vehicles improve your driving experience? They have those flashing lights already on top of the car/firetruck/ambulance
5) Why or why not?

Done

Make mine the same as above except that I am female and 47.

One thing I forgot to mention; in some areas, they have a white spotlight on top of traffic lights that signal approaching emergency vehicles. I like those.

Dear All,

Sex: M/F Age:

1) Are you a driver?
2) If yes, what challenges do you face as a driver?
3) If not, what challenges do you think you will face as a driver?
4) Would a visual signalling device alerting you of approaching emergency vehicles improve your driving experience?
5) Why or why not?

Sex: Male
1) Yep. Well, I will be once I get a new car to replace the one that got totaled a couple weeks ago.
2) Other idiots on the road who are incapable of driving.
3) N/A
4) Not any more than currently.
5) They already have them. Every emergency vehicle in my area has flashing lights on top of them, and every vehicle I've driven has had (at least) three fully functional mirrors, which I'm perfectly capable of using.

Side note: Take a look here - http://www.alldeaf.com/introduce-yo...iews-questions-surveys-please-read-first.html

Back