a question

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
about yourself. :)

What is your best feature and explain why??

My best feature is my smile - it does brightens up people's day often. other than that... my personality, caring, and compassionate. i know there's more but I'm keeping it simple. :)

my best are

be there for friends/families, my smiles, My sense of Humor, and be there for my children Most of all my son with brain tumor.. He does need alot of my support!

Wendy

I don't know what my best feature is. I haven't really heard anything from anyone yet. :(

My best feature is being a funny person and bring the smile on pple face. Show that I am caring, sharing, loving person.

My best feature are...love chi-chat, open-mind as open communcation, listening, caring, sense humor, be there for my children and god-kids and love treat good people likely eg: bring potluck,and willing help what their needs.

VamPyroX said:
I don't know what my best feature is. I haven't really heard anything from anyone yet. :(
You aren't alone--I can't think of a best feature for me, either.

Last edited:
Pomeranian said:
My best feature is being a funny person and bring the smile on pple face. Show that I am caring, sharing, loving person.

Very true of you that you are funny, bring smiles to people, and caring, sharing and loving person)

hehe...

Wendy

hmm.. I'd say my ability to understand where people are coming from, and being able to listen to what they need to say. I'm also really nice :)

Oh and my eyes I think. Thats it :P

Attachments

• jamieairport.jpg
    jamieairport.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
Back