A Question For Homosexuals

There is also a preponderance of evidence that men are jerks.....still it does not make their actions right, in the eyes of a lot of people.

You really are a bitter and judgemental person. I have never ever seen a preponderance of evidence indicating that all men are jerks. I know for a fact, a few are, but that does not generalize to the entire male population.:roll:

And I have a question: considering how homophobic you are, what are you even doing in a threat related to homosexuality. Is this your way to make yourself feel superior?

You really are a bitter and judgemental person. I have never ever seen a preponderance of evidence indicating that all men are jerks. I know for a fact, a few are, but that does not generalize to the entire male population.:roll:

And I have a question: considering how homophobic you are, what are you even doing in a threat related to homosexuality. Is this your way to make yourself feel superior?

#1...you must bury yourself into too much medical projects and have not kept up with all the "women" magazines on the market...they all have a section about how women feel about men.

#2...where did you get the idea I am homophobic? My gay/les deaf social friends in Houston would beg to differ with you...not to mention they would be laughing their heads off over this statement.
.......and where did you get the idea I need to make myself superior? I thought on AD that was your, and only your, exclusive position.

#1...you must bury yourself into too much medical projects and have not kept up with all the "women" magazines on the market...they all have a section about how women feel about men.

#2...where did you get the idea I am homophobic? My gay/les deaf social friends in Houston would beg to differ with you...not to mention they would be laughing their heads off over this statement.
.......and where did you get the idea I need to make myself superior? I thought on AD that was your, and only your, exclusive position.

Women's mags? Yeah, there's a place to get accurate information.:laugh2:

Where did I get the idea that you were homophobic? From you.

So, you have gay and lesbian friends, huh? When was the last time you had one to dinner in your home?

In my home....years.
When is the last time I had a straight person over for dinner...years
When is the last time I had a social dinner with straights, gays and lesbians......last Saturday.....and it was at a lesbian partner condo. They invited me.....I brought wine and cheesecake.
You are totally delusive when it comes to forming an opinion about others.
Get Real!

So get real!

In my home....years.
When is the last time I had a social dinner with straights, gays and lesbians......last Saturday.....and it was at a lesbian partner condo. They invited me.....I brought wine and cheesecake.
Get Real!

So get real!

hmm... so.... what do you think of their homosexual "behavior"?

In my home....years.
Get Real!

So get real!

You ever stop to ask yourself why they invited you?:cool2:

What is "delusive". Not in my dictionary.

hmm... so.... what do you think of their homosexual "behavior"?

Nothing.............because I did not see any.
It would have been, in my opinion, rude for anyone, myself included to use this dinner for a sexual purpose.
That is not to say I have not been at other social events where homosexuals were conducting sexual actions (i.e. Hitting on one another, kissing, etc.) because I have been there done that. What did I think? Same thing I did about straights doing the same stuff

Nothing.............because I did not see any.
It would have been, in my opinion, rude for anyone, myself included to use this dinner for a sexual purpose.
That is not to say I have not been at other social events where homosexuals were conducting sexual actions (i.e. Hitting on one another, kissing, etc.) because I have been there done that. What did I think? Same thing I did about straights doing the same stuff

Oh, so you believe it's okay, as long it's behind closed doors? Just like for straight people? Just wanted to get clarification because I could have sworn you thought it was wrong in another thread but maybe it was someone else....

You ever stop to ask yourself why they invited you?:cool2:

What is "delusive". Not in my dictionary.

#1.......because they enjoy my company....although I really think it is because I know my wines.

#2....Webster New World Dictionary of the American Language
delusive: (adj.) Tending to delude, misleading (see Delusion)

Oh, so you believe it's okay, as long it's behind closed doors? Just like for straight people? Just wanted to get clarification because I could have sworn you thought it was wrong in another thread but maybe it was someone else....

Someone else. I have stated that whatever people do with their bodies is totally up to them (it does have to be consensual).
I have also stated that the consequences.........booze = bad liver.........cigs= bad lungs....etc.........is all on the individual. DO NOT punish the public nor put the cost of the consequences on the public.

Someone else. I have stated that whatever people do with their bodies is totally up to them (it does have to be consensual).
I have also stated that the consequences.........booze = bad liver.........cigs= bad lungs....etc.........is all on the individual. DO NOT punish the public nor put the cost of the consequences on the public.

Ahh... yes yes. Now I remember. It was definitely you. However, I was wrong when I said that you thought it was "wrong". I should have said that you thought it was detrimental. You compared homosexuality behavior to actions that cause body harm. I am not sure why. Do you believe that all gay people are into S&M? ;)

No, I don't. But you can not tell me there are not consequences of sexual activities....be it hetro- or homosexuals. In all situations the individual alone must care the burden of the consequences.

#1.......because they enjoy my company....although I really think it is because I know my wines.

#2....Webster New World Dictionary of the American Language
delusive: (adj.) Tending to delude, misleading (see Delusion)

Naw...most homosexuals like to have at least one homophobe at their parties.:giggle: They are fun to play with.:giggle:

Ah, then you would have used the word in the wrong context. That is why it was confusing.

No, I don't. But you can not tell me there are not consequences of sexual activities....be it hetro- or homosexuals. In all situations the individual alone must care the burden of the consequences.

Well, we certainly don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy or children giving birth to children in the homosexual population, now , do we? Talk about a huge cost to society...

Now you are being delusive again.

Nope. We don't have to worry about those social consequences when we are dealing with same sex couples. Simple fact.:wave:

You might want to check out the social consequences of unwanted teen pregnancy. Huge!

Ah! Okay, so you treat the consequences of sexual behavior of homo and hetero people equally? If this is the case, then I have no problem with that. G'day!

*Walks away whistling*

Nope. We don't have to worry about those social consequences when we are dealing with same sex couples. Simple fact.:wave:

You might want to check out the social consequences of unwanted teen pregnancy. Huge!

Tell me about it. It doesn't even have to be from teenagers. In this week alone, I found out TWO different girls I know in their early 20s who got accidentally pregnant. One of them is Indian...... her incredibly strict family is gonna basically disown her.

Good thing that there currently is NO chance of me getting accidentally pregnant! :D

Tell me about it. It doesn't even have to be from teenagers. In this week alone, I found out TWO different girls I know in their early 20s who got accidentally pregnant. One of them is Indian...... her incredibly strict family is gonna basically disown her.

Good thing that there currently is NO chance of me getting accidentally pregnant! :D

There you go! I think we have just shown that homosexuality is responsible behavior.:cheers:

Back