A Question For Homosexuals

Are people really so stupid to buy into that argument? Are people so willing to let someone else do their thinking? If so, I am in the wrong business... If people are that so hard up for a leader that they will follow idiots, maybe all we need to do is give them something honest to follow. :shock:

Unfortunately, there are many that are. I have also heard the "What's next? A man marrying his dog?":roll: argument.

Unfortunately, there are many that are. I have also heard the "What's next? A man marrying his dog?":roll: argument.

Well, that's just silly in this economy! Who can survive on a one income family??? :giggle:

Just thought of another one...

What!?! You married that B......???? (ahem, self censored, apparently I still think my mother is watching over my shoulder) :giggle:

Well, that's just silly in this economy! Who can survive on a one income family??? :giggle:

Just thought of another one...

What!?! You married that B......???? (ahem, self censored, apparently I still think my mother is watching over my shoulder) :giggle:

:lol:

Sure it does, but it is still part of the slippery slope argument. There is no way that this country will grant marraige rights to pedophiles and children.:roll: The two situations cannot even be compared.

As usual, you are wrong.

Just last week in Houston a 27 yro. guy married his 14 yro. "girlfriend" who is pg. as the mother gave her consent. As I recall there was a school teacher in the news that married her "boyfriend" after she had two kids by him and went to jail twice.

If the dog makes a 6-digit salary, then I will divorce my hubby and marry the dog. :giggle:

As usual, you are wrong.

Just last week in Houston a 27 yro. guy married his 14 yro. "girlfriend" who is pg. as the mother gave her consent. As I recall there was a school teacher in the news that married her "boyfriend" after she had two kids by him and went to jail twice.

Then blame the mother. However, this does not constitute making legal the marraige of a pedophile and his victim. This was a consensual relationship. And you have no evidence what so ever that this man suffers from pedophilia. The case of te school teacher is not a case of pedophilia, either. As always, you need to get your facts straight.

If the dog makes a 6-digit salary, then I will divorce my hubby and marry the dog. :giggle:

If I could find a dog making that kind of money, I'd go for it, too! Hard enough to find a man making that kind of money!:giggle:

Top Ten Reasons to Make Gay Marriage Illegal

01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriages like Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Top Ten Reasons to Make Gay Marriage Illegal

01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriages like Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

I love it! But they only have a "like" button.:giggle:

Then blame the mother. However, this does not constitute making legal the marraige of a pedophile and his victim. This was a consensual relationship. And you have no evidence what so ever that this man suffers from pedophilia. The case of te school teacher is not a case of pedophilia, either. As always, you need to get your facts straight.

Um no.....a teenager, even including an older teen cannot consent to sex with an older person. Ewwww........You know there IS something seriously wrong with an older guy (almost my age) having sex with a 14 year old?!?! I can tell you that the guy prolly manipulated the girl into a "realtionship" This is SICKENING.....god, my best friend's sister is 20 and I can't imagine being in a realtionship with someone who is 12 years younger then me right now.

Um no.....a teenager, even including an older teen cannot consent to sex with an older person. Ewwww........You know there IS something seriously wrong with an older guy (almost my age) having sex with a 14 year old?!?! I can tell you that the guy prolly manipulated the girl into a "realtionship" This is SICKENING.....god, my best friend's sister is 20 and I can't imagine being in a realtionship with someone who is 12 years younger then me right now.

Actually, in many states the age of 14 is considered to be sufficient for consent. Other states use 16. The mother obviously has no problem, as she consented to the marriage. Point being, this is not an example that proves that homosexual marriage will lead to pedophiles marrying their victims.

Just being attracted to someone younger does not constitute pedophilia. Pedophiles are only able to achieve sexual arousal from pre-pubescent children. Fourteen is not pre-pubescent. While this relationship may violate cultural norms, it does not qualify as pedophilia.

Actually, in many states the age of 14 is considered to be sufficient for consent. Other states use 16. The mother obviously has no problem, as she consented to the marriage. Point being, this is not an example that proves that homosexual marriage will lead to pedophiles marrying their victims.

Just being attracted to someone younger does not constitute pedophilia. Pedophiles are only able to achieve sexual arousal from pre-pubescent children. Fourteen is not pre-pubescent. While this relationship may violate cultural norms, it does not qualify as pedophilia.

Agreed, it's ebillphillia (sp?) I do think the gross majority of teens don't have enough relationship experiance and maturity to make decisions abt getting married or even sex.....god, when I was fourteen I still thought I was straight!

When I was out as a lesbian, I never really thought about whether I was born this way or bc of experience. However, a bit off the topic... I have been starting questioning myself as a pansexual trans guy for reasons unknown but it just seems and feels right to who I am. Not sure if its bc I was born this way or fate took its course in my life...

Sunny, do you mind if I steal that list? Would love to post it on facebook!

Back