A process for how Americans can be Mexican citizens....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex hubby's brother tried to become a Mexican citizen about 10 years ago...failed...

Can you say "illegal immigrant bashing"?

Let's focus on the REAL issues that affect us.

something wrong with being a legal citizen? How about the money counties paid to illiegals? See the study done by the National Association of Counties and the National League of Cities.

Can you say "illegal immigrant bashing"?

Let's focus on the REAL issues that affect us.

Blah blah blah.

Stop crying about illegals and worry about more important things.

like Vermont is a rich and least diversity state....

And where do you come from? Bumfuck, USA?

For your information, the only rich people in Vermont are the ski bums.

And when you resort to immigrant bashing, you are falling into a trap. I shouldn't be surprised since you wanted to be a wise guy and trash where I come from.

San Diego is under siege. Yes, I tend to exaggerate a bit.

Recently, Marines from Camp Pendleton are not permitted to enter Tijuana due to the kidnapping, decapitation and drug violence.

Este tema, o este hilo es una causa perdida....:thumbd:

Thank you. So the rich students go to Middlebury to ski?
I hope the ICE beef up the border betweeen Canada and northern states. Too many traffic up there now

And where do you come from? Bumfuck, USA?
For your information, the only rich people in Vermont are the ski bums. And when you resort to immigrant bashing, you are falling into a trap. I shouldn't be surprised since you wanted to be a wise guy and trash where I come from.

Who would WANT to become a Mexican citizen? I sure don't!

Originally Posted by Banjo
Except for the Native Americans. :-P

But they were here before us to claim the land. Immigrating is defined to be of someone moving to live in a foreign country permanently. The land was unclaimed prior to the Native Americans' arrival.

Yes, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back