A Possible Graduate Student at Gallaudet!

tofer

Reaction score
Hey all,
My name is Chris. I'm currently a student at the Uni. of Connecticut and applying to the International Development and Interpreting Masters programs down at Gallaudet for Graduate School.
I was looking to see if there were any other people in my position or currently attending Galluadet that might like to chat or something. It'd be nice to know some people if/when I get accepted and go!
I'm an ASL student, not fluent, but have been at it for two years (though nearly 3 now) and am aiming to make it my profession in some way!
So let me know a bit about yourself and if you want to chat!
Best,
Chris

Hi:) I'm applying for a Master at Gallaudet

Hei!I'm Italian and I want to apply for a Master in Social Work at Gallaudet:) I have a lot of things to write and to prepare..My focus is Women's Issues and Gender Studies..what about you?:P

Oh wow, that sounds great! Do you know Italian sign??
I'm going to be applying for two programs, the first being International Development which is what I would like to pursue the most and the second is Interpreting. I'm pretty excited for the opportunities that both with provide me as well as strengthening my ASL and possibly even learning other languages!
What was you undergraduate degree in?

Back