A Plea to the Hearing Parents

Nm

:shock: I didn't know anyone could see a catalog of our "likes" -- ick. Just looked. Mine are sort of apolitical/deconstructionist: I never considered that liking a post or a thought would be taken as endorsing a person or other beliefs that poster might have, though. Or a subset of the community. I hope that's not the case. I just thought it meant I liked that post, in isolation. Sometimes I don't even like the poster very much :) , just the message. j/k I love everyone equally. And often I'm not in a position to type a real response, and a "like" is my only way to nod 'yes' or participate in a discussion.

That is the reason you see on other social media profiles that "like" does not = endorsement..... Alot of people take "likes" out of context.

Ok I am thinking Botti for President in 2012!! :lol:

Motion seconded!!

Uh oh.... she is toooo smart for that..... lol

Hope you get lotsa contribution funds and your nice husband will be your campaign manager.
Lol

Hope you get lotsa contribution funds and your nice husband will be your campaign manager.
Lol

:lol: He's a very private person. Hope for his sake this campaign does not take off!

Speaking of hobbies, I like to play role playing games like World of Warcraft. I tend to be heavy on player vs players aspects of those games. Right now I'm trying out a free MMORPG called King of Kings.
I also like doing artistic stuff like drawing and I like making things like jewelry. I love cooking good foods as well. Hobbies that I'm thinking of taking up: crocheting or knitting just so I can make custom clothes in colors and styles I want.

Back