A plea to American Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few topics.

Bush is a member of the Methodist Church. He is NOT a Catholic. Although Methodist Church is more of a "Protestant" liberal church rather than an Evangelist or Charamastic church.

The current President of the United States IS a member of Skulls and Bones as well as a Freemason. You should read those information through Chick Tracts. Never mind the name of the artist/publisher. Very good information specially the Late Alberto Romeo Rivera, a former Jesuit Priest who spoke the truth about the Whore of Rev. 17 and 18--the Roman Catholic Institution.

You know that most Founding Fathers of United States were Freemasons? Every single President of the United States was and is a Freemason! You can not run for the President of the United States unless you are either or both a Freemason and a Skull/Bones member.

The next President is going to be a Skulls/Bones and/or a Freemason!

I may disagree with Islamic people however they are correct on ONE little thing with BIG error: They called USA the Great Satan but they missed the point. WE the Americans are NOT the Great Satan. Freemason and Skulls/Bones are Satanic cults.

Just keep praying for the President since the Bible does tell us to obey those in authority. Just respect even you do not like him or love him!

Yes, please do pray for Israel and United States as we are facing Iran with this nuclear showdown. Pray for peace but we all know that there is one day nuclear war. Again, we can not stop this nuclear fear but God can.

I know the Revelation is happening but I often have faith that we can overcome. Remember that one town Jonah was asked to go preach? Niveh, correct me if I spelled wrong... Well, God said He would send destruction to that town that happened to twin cities of Sodom and Gorrimah (spelling) by fire. But God spared that city because they repented after Jonah preached in that city. It would be nice God himself come down and all the earth repent and rejoice before any nuclear mess.

Jesus will come AFTER 7 years of tribulation.

7 years is a long time since I know what 7 years is like. I went through two 7-years of something. First 7 years for my trials of my life since March 28, 1988 when I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. That day I accepted the Lord because I would have been killed by a crazy girlfriend.

Then 7 years after accepting the Lord, another 7 years began on August 10, 1995 when I was arrested for harassment that I did not do anything. Honest I just dumped my another ex girlfriend and she did not like that so she cooked the idea of harassment so when I was in jail that day of arrested, I prayed to Jesus to get me out if I can do anything for Jesus. Jesus said to go preach to the singles and deaf people about Jesus Christ and not to fall into same trap as I did (that day), I accepted Jesus's deal and I got out on ROR and faced the Judge in Hearing and with my lawyer explaining the situation (my ex is hearing and I was HOH) then the A.D.A. understood and then have case dismissed. No records, nothing!

Well, from August 10, 1995 to the day August 10, 2002, I served in deaf church, missions to Central America. Established 10 new deaf churches there, one of two artists drew CASL (Cent. America Sign Language) book, published it, Campmento Para Sordos (Deaf camp), and six months stint as deaf church co-director/pastor intern in Miami, Fl. But the Florida stint did not work out and it has to do with another ex girlfriend!! So I said I am done with the deaf and focused on singles in my hometown with bible study.. The day I returned was none other than August 10, 2002! EXACTLY 7 YEARS OF SERVING GOD IN CHURCHES AND MISSIONS!

I always thought but I know its not meant for me, the 3rd 7 years the tribulation. I sort of joke that myself but the bible says its for those rebellous people who are against God.

Bush is a member of the Methodist Church. He is NOT a Catholic. Although Methodist Church is more of a "Protestant" liberal church rather than an Evangelist or Charamastic church.

The current President of the United States IS a member of Skulls and Bones as well as a Freemason. You should read those information through Chick Tracts. Never mind the name of the artist/publisher. Very good information specially the Late Alberto Romeo Rivera, a former Jesuit Priest who spoke the truth about the Whore of Rev. 17 and 18--the Roman Catholic Institution.

You know that most Founding Fathers of United States were Freemasons? Every single President of the United States was and is a Freemason! You can not run for the President of the United States unless you are either or both a Freemason and a Skull/Bones member.

The next President is going to be a Skulls/Bones and/or a Freemason!

I may disagree with Islamic people however they are correct on ONE little thing with BIG error: They called USA the Great Satan but they missed the point. WE the Americans are NOT the Great Satan. Freemason and Skulls/Bones are Satanic cults.

Just keep praying for the President since the Bible does tell us to obey those in authority. Just respect even you do not like him or love him!

Yes, please do pray for Israel and United States as we are facing Iran with this nuclear showdown. Pray for peace but we all know that there is one day nuclear war. Again, we can not stop this nuclear fear but God can.

I know the Revelation is happening but I often have faith that we can overcome. Remember that one town Jonah was asked to go preach? Niveh, correct me if I spelled wrong... Well, God said He would send destruction to that town that happened to twin cities of Sodom and Gorrimah (spelling) by fire. But God spared that city because they repented after Jonah preached in that city. It would be nice God himself come down and all the earth repent and rejoice before any nuclear mess.

Jesus will come AFTER 7 years of tribulation.

7 years is a long time since I know what 7 years is like. I went through two 7-years of something. First 7 years for my trials of my life since March 28, 1988 when I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. That day I accepted the Lord because I would have been killed by a crazy girlfriend.

Then 7 years after accepting the Lord, another 7 years began on August 10, 1995 when I was arrested for harassment that I did not do anything. Honest I just dumped my another ex girlfriend and she did not like that so she cooked the idea of harassment so when I was in jail that day of arrested, I prayed to Jesus to get me out if I can do anything for Jesus. Jesus said to go preach to the singles and deaf people about Jesus Christ and not to fall into same trap as I did (that day), I accepted Jesus's deal and I got out on ROR and faced the Judge in Hearing and with my lawyer explaining the situation (my ex is hearing and I was HOH) then the A.D.A. understood and then have case dismissed. No records, nothing!

Well, from August 10, 1995 to the day August 10, 2002, I served in deaf church, missions to Central America. Established 10 new deaf churches there, one of two artists drew CASL (Cent. America Sign Language) book, published it, Campmento Para Sordos (Deaf camp), and six months stint as deaf church co-director/pastor intern in Miami, Fl. But the Florida stint did not work out and it has to do with another ex girlfriend!! So I said I am done with the deaf and focused on singles in my hometown with bible study.. The day I returned was none other than August 10, 2002! EXACTLY 7 YEARS OF SERVING GOD IN CHURCHES AND MISSIONS!

I always thought but I know its not meant for me, the 3rd 7 years the tribulation. I sort of joke that myself but the bible says its for those rebellous people who are against God.

Interesting! I enjoyed read your story here. God is best move your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back