A night in the museum

mecooncat

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the movie called, "A night in the museum?" I've heard it suppose to be funny.

Nope...what is it supposed to be able and what Network?

My youngest grandson read the book and he enjoyed it. But they haven't seen the movie yet.

It's a pity that this movie is getting panned by both the reviewers and moviegoers, when I first read about this movie going into the production, I figured that it'll be a fun movie to watch.

It does have the potential, but apparently they picked the wrong fella to head the production. Ugh.

Family movies aren't what they used to be.

I saw the previews and it looked good. I might check it out later.

It's a pity that this movie is getting panned by both the reviewers and moviegoers, when I first read about this movie going into the production, I figured that it'll be a fun movie to watch.

It does have the potential, but apparently they picked the wrong fella to head the production. Ugh.

Family movies aren't what they used to be.
What do you mean? What happened?

I'm behind in "behind the scenes" with movies. :(

For starter, they hired Shawn Levy to direct the flick. A real hack for a filmmaker, I'll say. Even though he graduated from Yale with honours at the age of 20, but I still say he's a hack.

He directed the 'The Pink Panther' remake. What a mess that one was. He also did 'Just Married' and 'Cheaper by the Dozen'. The screenwriters aren't much better either, Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon did the screenplay for Taxi, The Pacifier, Herbie Fully Loaded, Let's Go to Prison and more.

Really, the concept of this movie is great and fun but they decided to hire some hacks to make it.

Back