A New Student

JacobL

Reaction score
Hi there. If you haven't already read, my name is Jacob. I am not deaf or partially deaf, but I am very interested in learning American Sign Language. I am brand new to this site and haven't updated my profile or processed any information about myself. I would love to start learning sign language via web cam as soon as possible. I'm not looking for web cam sex or anything of that sort. I'd like to start a genuine friendship or friendships with warm and friendly people. If there are any out there willing to lend me some of your time, I'd be more than happy to start a new friendship.

Thank you very much.

Jacob

P.S. If interested, please message back and we can arrange to chat. I personally use YahooIM. My screen name is J.Cub20 . Please message me if your bored and want to help. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello there, fellow AD'er -- I share the same name as yours, but deaf dude here. Welcome to AD! :cool2:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AD Jacob! Another option to webcam, viable has a program to download so you can call Deaf friends threw VRS. It's a free called Viable Vision. Also I just found out about another one name CamFrog? They told me it can do like a group conference with up to four people.

Welcome to AD
Hello Jacob
What doing you?
Yeah, hi my name is jenny from Canberra, Australia.
Nice to meet you :) really good friend when so far away from you.
XXXXXXX

Hello and welcome. There is also ooVoo to video chat. You may also enjoy watching deaf.tv.com and deaflix.

Back