a new member around here

darkferret85

Reaction score
hello, my name is Josh, and I am 25 years old. I've been looking around in AD forum for a while like a year. I am deaf but a little quiet and shy person.

I was born and raised in Indiana, and went to mainstream school from elementary to senior. I went to NTID and graduated with an AAS degree. I won't go back to school for a bachelor's degree. bleh. I hate studying at school.

I finally start posting few things so far here. The reason I am here in AD is about VRS relay. For past 1 year, VRS was a heat topic which I've read so far often.

I should involve here more often because I will be returning to Indiana in few months to start a new life. There might be a small problem for me which is that I don't have many friends in Indiana.

welcome aboard. what was your AAS for? is it a new job in Indiana ?

welcome aboard. what was your AAS for? is it a new job in Indiana ?

I think it is like a degree or diploma which mean Associate of Arts and Science (not sure if that is the right letters of the degrees in college). :dunno:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Hope you have fun discussing and debating with us here. See you around here. :wave:

hi guys, thanks!

to answer DDU's question: I got AAS in Applied Computer Technology (ACT). right now, it is known as ICS (Information Computing Studies). Assoicate of Applied Science is the one what I what. I was planning to chase my goal for a bachelor's degree, but I dropped it. I just dislike studying and schools. I just can't stand with it.

anyway, thanks!

hi guys, thanks!

to answer DDU's question: I got AAS in Applied Computer Technology (ACT). right now, it is known as ICS (Information Computing Studies). Assoicate of Applied Science is the one what I what. I was planning to chase my goal for a bachelor's degree, but I dropped it. I just dislike studying and schools. I just can't stand with it.

anyway, thanks!

Thank you for straightening this out with the AAS. I just made a guess if that is what AAS look like but it is almost close. Not bad for guessing. :lol:

Now I know that it is a Associate of Applied Science. Well, that is the way schools are when it comes to studying and trying to pass the exam before graduation.

See you around, then. :wave:

Back