A little strange thread.....

After my cousin got out of prison, he announced the whole family that he was gay. :shock:

Grandma goes: "What is gay??" :confused:

I said: "Grandma, It's when two guys do it in the butt" :thumb:

The whole family shouts: "Cheri!!!"

I said: "What??" :ugh:

:rofl:

Have you ever visioned yourself as someone of the opposite sex?

I have envisioned and it became very obvious to me that the opposite sex is not me.

And secondly: Have you ever had a desire to fool around with someone of the same sex knowing they were full on straight?

Sure. I can always look and I know, many times, I can't touch. There is a greater beauty when someone is her/himself. There is ugliness when it's all an act. I know more straight men who do homosexual sex (as a source of natural pleasure) . . . more than I know straight men who force themselves to be straight in everything (an act).

And lastly: Have you ever been publicly pointed out as gay randomly? For example the local bank has a teller that is gay and children often ask their parents if he is gay. Something like that.

I've also been pointed at as someone who's bright, funny, handsome, and/or "someone to stay away from"!

And which gay celebrities do you admire the most?

Ellen DeGeneres & Greg Louganis

How did you come to the fact that your were gay and how did you deal with it at first knowing some people would look down upon you for coming out?

Feeling Gay: To tell you the truth, I would not wish for anyone to be gay. I did not sit on a park bench and decide, "Today, I'm gonna be gay." It's something that's within you and, until you accept who you are, you (and everyone around you) won't be happy. It would be so much easier, socially, politically, and professionally, to be straight. It would not be me . . . I'd have to be someone else and the act of denying who you are is abortion. Abortion, as everyone knows, is anti-life.

Coming Out: I found out, quickly, that the more respectable you are; the more receptive and mature the reaction. For instance, there was a guy who collected Barbie dolls, frequently lied a lot, and wore women's clothing (especially underwear) and made sure others knew it. He was most hated and, as a result (justified or not), many targeted his homosexuality as reason for abuse. On the other hand, if you had a guy who was not overt or overtly gay/homosexual, there is a mutual respect and more focus is spent on socialization. On the other hand, it is always much more difficult to come "out of the closet" to your parent(s). They are usually the ultimore source of validation.

Hope this helps.

Question 1.

I already know if I wanted to dress as a woman I would make one hell of a woman!

Question 2.

Already done it.

Question 3.

ALL THE TIME!

Question 4.

Ellen DeGeneres!

LOL you guys crack me up!

I find that its easier to come out to someone thats already out, but just hope they dont go telling everybody else - which can pretty much burn your bridges in a rural town.

1.Sure-there was actually a book out called "Dick for a Day" that writers wrote what they would do if they had one, for one day....I would love to have one for just one day, to pee in the snow or something.

2.Definitly not, but I knew a woman who was only attracted to straight and preferably married women

3.Oh yes!! At work I have been called 'sir' I don't know how many times! Once a little kid pointed at me and said "that boy has short hair like I do," none of it bothers me...even though I am 38 years, I look like a 20ish year boy.

And which gay celebrities do you admire the most?
Ellen D. :cool:

Back