A little help PLEASE :-D

Woodenshoesbabe

Reaction score
Not sure what I have to do, and I am not sure if this has already been asked, but how can I change my font, the size and the color of my posts ???
Thanks in advance for any or all advice,, WSB :)

rjr2006 said:

Thanks rjr

Ok lets see if this works at all,, for some reason I have two thingies on the end,., it says CLOSE CURRENT TAG AND CLOSE ALL TAGS what is that suppose to mean ????????

When you post a reply, you will see it just above the text box where you type a reply. When you choose a font, size or color, a box come out and you type inside a box. It will go on the main page after you click ok.

Hope that help.

Koala said:
When you post a reply, you will see it just above the text box where you type a reply. When you choose a font, size or color, a box come out and you type inside a box. It will go on the main page after you click ok.

Hope that help.

Yes I am aware of that,, I am on several forums and I have never come across something like this before,, in the corner just above the smilies there are two commands,
close current tag (has a red x to click on )
close all tags ( has a red x to click on as well )
I have tried changing the font and size and color nothing happen,,

when u use size or color or fonts, when u type something, highlight ur comments and copy it. and (click) size, then paste it. then copy ur comment then (click) color and paste it ... same goes for fonts

first, you type text then highlight that text and choose font. if you want color, highlight the same text and choose any color. Repeat the same step with bold, italics and underline

Hello!

Firstly, color code in the middle then font code and lastly size code.

[SIZE=][font=][COLOR=]HELLO![/COLOR][/font][/SIZE]

This is how you do it. Feel free to ask again for help. :)

rjr2006 said:
first, you type text then highlight that text and choose font. if you want color, highlight the same text and choose any color. Repeat the same step with bold, italics and underline

OMG none of my other forums are like that omg,,,,, what a pain LOL

Thanks every body for the help,,, there has got to be a better way to do this than high light every darn thing you type .....

Woodenshoesbabe said:
OMG none of my other forums are like that omg,,,,, what a pain LOL
lol, I am glad that you learned something new in computers. :) :) :) :) :) :angel:

Woodenshoesbabe said:
Thanks every body for the help,,, there has got to be a better way to do this than high light every darn thing you type .....

you're welcome and if you need any help, we will be glad to assist you in any way

Back