A little confirmation after notifying a mod

GraysonPeddie

Eye/Hear/Speech Impaired
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi. Can't a confirmation message be added for after I submit my reasoning for notifying a moderator of a thread? When I notify moderators of certain post (like for prediction of when there'll be insults or personal attacks), I type a message and when I submit the message to mods, I went right back to main forum section, thinking I'll never know if my message have been sent to mods or not but since I hit the submit button, I'd just assume that the message I've send have been sent to moderators.

A confirmation would help me make sure moderators have been notified of a certain post to watch. :)

I have never thought of that, Not a bad idea but on the other hand, I'm most certainly that the moderators all get the same message when you pressed the bad report option. ;)

As with any posts/threads that do get reported on, administrator/mods will see it and check up on it...from time to time, certain posts/threads will be reported by several members as well, whether it's in a form of complaints, questioning such a post or thread (i.e.; spam, etc.) and other notifications that is simply just that, to inform the mods/administrator of such post/thread.

If we were to follow up through with confirmation for each report, we'd be spending more time just complying with that alone....

Bottom line, whether or not you see any significant changes made or action(s) carried out per post/thread, simply have confidence whereas the mods/administrator 'do' look through such reports. ;) Thanks for bringing this up so members can rest assure that such reports will be looked at. :ty:

~RR

Back