A little break

Handsome_Smiley

Reaction score
I will be gone for a week while the army tells me to play soldier for a week. I will not be able to get on during this time. So, please be nice to my wife and also feel free to pick on her!!!!! Remember one thing!!!! She is hornier then I. I love it too, cause the day I get back, the next day, we will be together again!!!! :wave: :dance: :ty: :giggle: :dance2: :kiss: :cuddle: :hug: :bye: :sadwave:

Awwwwwwwww have a fun week and trust me you would muah all over your wife when she is here! :thumb:

Have fun being a solider... Don't forget to give us those lil green men for x-mas present.. we all would love to play with them.... Be safe too!!!!

Aww will miss ya! From your your wife's thread, there is NO DOUBT that u guys are def horny for each other. :D

Well, I am back now, we didn't go for a week, there something that came up and had to cut the training short. It nothing like my last unit and it is every interesting. But I am back!!! Sooo, what have I missed???

*reading*

racheleggert and felixkat planing a strip tease party???? Ummm, I wonder if they will get 3 strippers for me by the names of baby_horny_brat, felixkat and racheleggert???? Hell, get a 4th and throw in Sunshinelady too!!! Will be 1 hell of a party!!!! :rofl: :giggle:

Well, I am back now, we didn't go for a week, there something that came up and had to cut the training short. It nothing like my last unit and it is every interesting. But I am back!!! Sooo, what have I missed???

*reading*

racheleggert and felixkat planing a strip tease party???? Ummm, I wonder if they will get 3 strippers for me by the names of baby_horny_brat, felixkat and racheleggert???? Hell, get a 4th and throw in Sunshinelady too!!! Will be 1 hell of a party!!!! :rofl: :giggle:

Invite me too but I will sit and have :popcorn:

Back