A Leave of Absence

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
I am fully aware there is a thread where people can post the fact that they will be out of town and they won't check on AllDeaf for a while but i cannot find the thread at the moment. So I am going ahead and start my thread over here, hidden among the Travel & Leisure.

I am leaving to Turkey on June 6th, this Tuesday at 5pm Pacific time zone, so I will be in Turkey on June 7th, 10pm. Wish me luck~ I am nervous about my baggage being lost. First time I have became nervous about luggages!

I will have access to computer while in Turkey, but not for 24-7 so I might use my time wisely by checking my emails and keeping in touch with my husband. I will try to pop by and say "HI!" and whatnot. ;-)

I will be back on June 27th-- I might go out-of-town on 29th but not confirmed as of yet. Busy gal, I know!
So I will try my best to pop on 27th or 28th to post pictures and my overall summary about my experience in Turkey.

Hosça kalin ! (Good-bye in Turkish)

**If you want a postcard, PM ME your address! :)

Neat-o, sounds like an adventure to say the least! ;)

Hope your luggages arrive safely as well as you and the return back home. Although you didn't indicate for how long you'll be staying overseas...soo, how long? :D

Do enjoy your time there and hope everything will go nice and well, sooo smoooth that you won't have any worries. Do take great care and AD will miss you and will await your return. ;)

Have a safe journey and having a bit of great experiences so you'll have plenty of stories to tell back home! :)

~RR

Have fun in Turkey and enjoy meeting new people. Turkey is an Islamic nation so please be careful and do observe the laws of their country. If I visited an Islamic country then for sure I would follow the laws of that nation and you still can make tons of friends there. Most muslims are pretty cool to hang out with as long as they do not hold extremist views. Most muslims are normal, hard working, very family oriented people just like you , me anothers. I hope you do make sure to meet Deaf people in Turkey. Have fun travelling and a pleasant safe trip. God Bless !!!!! :) :thumb:

Have a safe trip!!!! I am sure your suitcases will be fine. I lost only ONCE time in my whole life time! :)

Have a nice trip and stay safe while you are in Turkey.
Let us know how it was after you get back :)

Have a safe trip to Turkey and have a great time there.

Back