A kind act

Dreamer03

Reaction score
So there is this homless elderly man, he is around his 80s and pretty much has nothing. So today in moring he was passing by my house and my parents invited him in (he is a nice old guy) My mom made breakfast for him. After he ate both of my parents took him to walmart and bought him three pairs of jeans and 3 shirts and some new shoes. they came back and let the man shower. After that my mom gave him all the left overs we had and the man left. Now my family rarely does this kind of thigns but my mom has a soft place for elderly people. BUt i guess the intention is what counts. I thought this was nice
So now what are some kind acts you have seen or maybe done yourself?Or maybe someone has doe for you. I thoought it woudl be something nice to share.

I saw young girl laying outside train station it was cold day she homeless girl sadly she was withdrawing from heroin I said what young girl like you laying on train station in this condition..i got her up found dr nearbye to prescribe something to help her then I took her for breakfast after that found a cop nearbye (who was an arse)ask him if salvation army in area there was not but I found Quakers who took in...I never new outcome

While driving in on a small town street I noticed a guy trying to climb over the railing between two town home porches but was stuck . I found a parking spot and went up to help him. Someone came out of one of the houses and got him over the railing. This was a long time ago, so I don't remember details. He may have had dementia or Alzheimer's.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

A homeless man was sitting in the pouring rain at the park and I stopped my car and got out and gave him my umbrella . I also met a guy that just became homeless and asked him where he was sleeping as it was in the middle of winter . The guy said in a tent under a bridge and that he was very cold. :( I went home and made some phone calls and got some names of places that could help the guy and went back to the park the next day to give it to him . I never saw the guy again but I held on to the info encase I saw him again. I never did see that guy again , I like to think that he got some help and got back on his feet again. He told me if I saw him again I can talk to him. I think he was surprise that someone would stop and talk to a homeless person. Your parents are very kind people.

Back