A guy possessed by a dog

Just copy and paste the link on the forum. No need for the YouTube tags anymore.

The forum automatically convert the URL to embedded videos.

That is weird, here is a person so obsessed with sniffing the worker. How come the worker is not paying attention what he is doing to him? How about other people? Don't they noticed how weird he is doing this? I guess we have all kinds of mental people who do weird stuff to themselves and to other people. :scratch:

That is weird, here is a person so obsessed with sniffing the worker. How come the worker is not paying attention what he is doing to him? How about other people? Don't they noticed how weird he is doing this? I guess we have all kinds of mental people who do weird stuff to themselves and to other people. :scratch:
This is because of the fear that people have of getting involved. So, they stay out of it. :(

I've seen several shows online where this group will fake an incident to see how people respond. Sadly, a huge percentage of people will ignore it. One had a mall entrance with signs of an abducted girl. Then that girl was sitting 10 feet away inside on a bench. People saw the girl, but didn't bother to report it. Another had a woman whose purse was stolen. People in the bar/restaurant saw it getting stolen, but didn't do anything. :(

Back