A great illusion of the mind

Theseus

Reaction score
As you may know, when we are born, the eye works like the inside of a camera, the images are projected upside-down. The brain switches it right side up for us. This illusion does a similar thing by tricking the brain to image the world around us a little differently. But vision will normalize within a few seconds.

This illusion I had to obtain via a file from a website where you have to be a member of the group to view the webpage it's contained on. But the direct link to the file is: http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MOWlRL...oAhCioqsvL70TuqRA9Zmhg/Vision in the mind.doc

This file is a Word document. There are instructions about how to do this illusion and an .exe object in it which needs to be double-clicked to see the object itself. Windows will give you a popup warning that this is by an unknown publisher and ask you if you want to open it. Scan for viruses if you feel like it. There aren't any viruses (checked it myself). I clicked on the .exe object, looked at the dot in the center of the image, then looked at my hand on the mouse after 30 seconds. Try it yourself and see what happens.

this does not work. you need to put .doc in file attachment that will solve this.

Back