A Good Laugh!

goHabsgo

Reaction score
If you want a good laugh, look at this video.
It's from a tv cooking show here in Montreal
and the hosts have never seen a geoduck clam.
Actually, I never saw one, I didn't know they
existed, so did the hosts. One place (don't
know if it's the only place) they can be found
is in Vancouver.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrtyIqSzoYI]YouTube - Des kiwis et des hommes - Bloopers - Palourde Royale[/ame]​

Me no speaka whatever -

It's French or French Canadian for any Canadians who happen to be on here :wave:

ETA: I guess goHabsgo posted it due to the shape of the geoduck clam so they are having a blast... LOL.... It's a video going around the net right now. I already got it too from my Canadian friends ;)

Geoduck clam is really weird and I have never see this one before. Wow, how in the world did the clam make that look like that? It look so rare. Yeah, I laughed with them and it is really funny looking thing. Now I am wondering if that taste good or not. :lol:

Yup, JamieLynn is right, I posted it because
imo it's so funny watching these guys that
just can't stop laughing and the shape of it
also well... speaks for itself LOL!

Btw, Thanks for Canuck wave :) :wave:

Geoduck clam is really weird and I have never see this one before. Wow, how in the world did the clam make that look like that? It look so rare. Yeah, I laughed with them and it is really funny looking thing. Now I am wondering if that taste good or not. :lol:

That clam is really something agreed! :)

Oh yeah, I was laughing through it all. What's even funnier was how the little guy was trying to prepare it while the other two are giggling and snickering away.

Then when he cracks open the clam. The thing looks like it has gonads, that set them off all over again.

Then the peeling of the skin............well you get the idea. :lol:

I saw those on Dirty Jobs a while back. They really milked the jokes on that show

Back