A good advice you have learned?

Buffalo

Reaction score
Do you have a good advice that you have learned in the past?

Let me start this off: If a person was telling you about so-and-so without your prompting, you can bet that that person will be telling (as in gossiping) to somebody else about you. That is why I was avoiding a certain person that I knew from college.

I thought if everybody here share an advice or two, maybe others would learn from this.

I found out that a "good" friend of mine was telling everyone else what I shared with her. I just let her go and move on. It hurted, sure. What can I do?

Good advice I learned is that life is too short and enjoy it while I can.

A tulip can't be a rose just because it is planted in the same garden. Allow it to be a tulip.

My dad always tell me all the time,"Son, something isnt leaving, you let the something leave and you must get something that is not leave."

My Dad told me a quote from the writer Mark Twain: "Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest."

Always listen before opening your mouth, and never put all your eggs in the same roost.

my mother has always quote this advice to me every time something went wrong and to look for something else

"If one door closed another one will open with a better outlook"

"Look before u leap"

think before you open your mouth. What come out of your mouth surely will run around so be cautious. keep it simple and dont tell intimate details. Guard yourself.

it had happened to me few months ago when i was talking to "best friend" but few days later I got im from another person blasting out at me. I was like what? Now I know that my "best friend" is not to be trusted. I thought she was my best friend. I gulped and now I know not to tell her intimate details. Funny thing we dont talk much anymore. I let her go and move on.

Shel is right on the quote.. life is short..so enjoy what you can cuz you never know tomorrow may not come. So enjoy one day at a time. :)

Don't let anyone control over your life that you want make your goal.

Do your goal or waste your time!

I just remember what my mother told me years ago - "Stay out of debt". I do follow that one.

Mum would say "Don't judge people"

Also she'd tell me to save up, and save up more to achieve my goals. And not to get too deeply into debt. Plus one credit card is enough for a person.

:)

Back