A funny video of an interpreter

Wow. I was on my phone, and figured that if someone clicked on it and went to the You-Tube site that CC would be available, as it's available for many of the videos on the site. No need to get all uptight about it.

Not only that, CSign, youtube captioning doesn't work with most people's speech. You should see how far off the speech recognition algorithms get.

Wow. I was on my phone, and figured that if someone clicked on it and went to the You-Tube site that CC would be available, as it's available for many of the videos on the site. No need to get all uptight about it.

I wasn't. In your quote as to why I understand that I see others did complain. I was making a statement this so everyone would know that they are not alone when they dont get CC. :aw:

Wow. Nice attitude on a deaf forum. Take a mere 30 seconds and check to see if cc's are available.

It is funny! lol haha! it is :lol: It is see cartoon pretty. I notice it good good CC!

I checked some of the other videos from the interpreter series, and they do include captions if you click the button.

I guess I learned something. I had no idea there was a CC button hidden away there. The youtube CC button usually produces gobbledygook anyways, so I never bothered to learn where the button was hidden.

Thank you. However, when I try to click on "interactive transcript" nothing happens. Now I see that I was wrong about the first video.
Weird. I tried it again just now and it worked. :dunno:

I guess I learned something. I had no idea there was a CC button hidden away there. The youtube CC button usually produces gobbledygook anyways, so I never bothered to learn where the button was hidden.
It depends on the caption source. If the captions were made by the submitter, they are usually fine. If you're using the youtube automatic caption feature, they are terrible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCl-yAydDE&feature=related]Terp Story: VRS - YouTube[/ame]

Back