A funny thing is

Jack

Reaction score
if you're out hiking and your friend gets bitten by a poisonous snake, tell him you're going for help, then go about ten feet and pretend you got bit by a snake. Then start an argument about who's going to go get help. A lot of guys will start crying. That's why it makes you feel good when you tell them it was just a joke.

If you're robbing a bank, and your pants suddenly fall down, I think it's okay to laugh, and to let the hostages laugh too, because some on, life is funny.

LOL!!!! same concept.. with my kids, whatever i got hurt or need help.. they just fighting who go first.. "me me!!" "no no!! me me"
all i have to is.. pick up the phone.. hey guys who wanna make phone call.. they go.. *perks*.. then one go to get something for me.. <snickers>

Originally posted by MsGiglz
LOL!!!! same concept.. with my kids, whatever i got hurt or need help.. they just fighting who go first.. "me me!!" "no no!! me me"
all i have to is.. pick up the phone.. hey guys who wanna make phone call.. they go.. *perks*.. then one go to get something for me.. <snickers>

awwwwwwwww LOL cuteeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Jack
If you're robbing a bank, and your pants suddenly fall down, I think it's okay to laugh, and to let the hostages laugh too, because some on, life is funny.

Gee, what a stocklaught for the theif. Unless, if I was the hosting who pull the pant down. Would the robber shot or laught as I hope it stall him?

Umm where did Jack go? did he pops out from Jack-in-box.. and ran away? hehe

Back