A Fun Test

Annie09Z

Reaction score
Which one are you?

http://www.surveee.org/truepersonality.html

I'm a caregiver

You are a very loving, warm and passionate person. You really care about the people in your life, and you will go to great lengths to help them in times of need.
Although helping others is very appreciated, it does come with a personal price. You often put the needs of others before your own, and give up on your personal ambitions in order to be there for others. You should try to take some time off from your busy day.

You are a Thinker!

You are a very rational, patient and curious person. You love learning new things, challenge yourself and have a good one-on-one conversation with an inspiring and knowledgeable person.
When it comes to emotions, you don’t like to get too much carried away. You like to think about how you feel and react accordingly.
Career wise, you are more attracted to a position in a university or a research center, where you could really challenge your mind.
Here's my result.

About right for the most part...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 22
Here's mine.. ;)

You are a Thinker!

You are a very rational, patient and curious person. You love learning new things, challenge yourself and have a good one-on-one conversation with an inspiring and knowledgeable person.
When it comes to emotions, you don’t like to get too much carried away. You like to think about how you feel and react accordingly.
Career wise, you are more attracted to a position in a university or a research center, where you could really challenge your mind.

You are a Caregiver!

You are a very loving, warm and passionate person. You really care about the people in your life, and you will go to great lengths to help them in times of need.
Although helping others is very appreciated, it does come with a personal price. You often put the needs of others before your own, and give up on your personal ambitions in order to be there for others. You should try to take some time off from your busy day and have some me-time, you truly deserve it!

You are a Thinker!

This describes me very accurately:

Screenshot_2014-11-23-11-05-19_zpsngdtsz35.png

No objections to that.

You are a Leader!

As you probably already know, you are a born leader! You are a very charismatic, passionate, mature and calculated person. You are always there when people need you, you always know the right thing to say, and you are always able to help.
Your sense for leadership has gotten you far in life: You have a great career, amazing family and lifelong friends, but you are no stranger to hard times as well.
You’ve had more than enough struggles through life, and although it seemed very daunting at the time, your good spirit and amazing set of skills has always helped you to overcoming them.

I am the same like you.

You are a Caregiver!

Although helping others is very appreciated, it does come with a personal price. You often put the needs of others before your own, and give up on your personal ambitions in order to be there for others. You should try to take some time off from your busy day and have some me-time, you truly deserve it!

I am not sure if I am a caregiver but I do care about humanity very much. I want to stand up and raise my voice about human rights. No one should be abused or oppressed by other people who have no regard to humanity. Why the war or violence all the time? It just make me upset over that. I want peace more than anything in the world to have tranquil and happiness. Harmony is the better word. Peace on Earth. :)

The Spiritualist

Who would have thought? My secret is out. Unfortunately my spiritual self didn't figure how to put the result in my answer.

Back