A few things I noticed

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
I noticed the numbers of PMs is now 1,000. I wonder, is there anything that had changed?

Also, I think someone should do something with blogs, cos I see so many spammers post useless blogs.. Is there anything can do something about that?

Wow, yeah you are right I have 1,000 limit on my PM box. I didn't notice that until you told me.

I knew that just recently when I cleaned out my private message box earlier today. ;)

yeah! I just wonder if is there anything had currently changed?? it might be interest! :shock:

Looks like only VIP members get that size, mine still 200, and I don't care.

Now I see another new one; a new button at right corner near "new post", "mupilte posts", and other buttons.

What is that? Is it for a blog or something? I can't click on that button since I'm on sidekick.

Now I see another new one; a new button at right corner near "new post", "mupilte posts", and other buttons.

What is that? Is it for a blog or something? I can't click on that button since I'm on sidekick.

Says "blog this post".

Yes, It's a new feature.

When you see a little blue "person" icon on the right bottom corner of each post - That is when you can blog about that post.

Also for multiple posts - You can click on that which is "multi-quote". For instance, You want to quote Member A, Member B, Member C's posts in ONE post, You can click on the "multi-quote" icon on A, B, C's posts and then that's where you get all those multi quotes whenever you are replying to a thread.

Yes, It's a new feature.

When you see a little blue "person" icon on the right bottom corner of each post - That is when you can blog about that post.

Also for multiple posts - You can click on that which is "multi-quote". For instance, You want to quote Member A, Member B, Member C's posts in ONE post, You can click on the "multi-quote" icon on A, B, C's posts and then that's where you get all those multi quotes whenever you are replying to a thread.

Just testing. That is the first time I understood how people do that. :hmm:

Just testing. That is the first time I understood how people do that. :hmm:

Yes, Now you can see how it works. :)

The multi-quote feature has been enabled for a long while. I've always used that multi-quote feature and it is also handy to use.

Like diehardbiker said. All VIP members get 1,000 limit in their PM inbox, but the regualrs don't

Back