A curse on you

Jack

Reaction score
One way I think you can tell if you have a curse on you is if you open a box of toothpicks and they all fly up and stick in your face.

MY curse --

SOMETHING *always* happens when my mother leaves the COUNTY!!!!!!! *hissing* :roll: -- i dont know why but its been ONGOING since i was 16

Originally posted by Fly Free
MY curse --

SOMETHING *always* happens when my mother leaves the COUNTY!!!!!!! *hissing* :roll: -- i dont know why but its been ONGOING since i was 16

thats SO true, I remmied all ur stories LOL!

Often I get more bad luck on every April. That's my curse.

Originally posted by Lasza
Often I get more bad luck on every April. That's my curse.

SO true SO true! I know it all sissy . MAYs here and ull just be fine ...........

i do often thought that my skin is bad luck. that is cursed.. who knows

Originally posted by ckfarbes
i do often thought that my skin is bad luck. that is cursed.. who knows

:roll: are you saying that you are not proud of ur skin? whatever

Originally posted by ~Heather~

thats what it looks like Heather -- hes not proud of himself at all -- low self esteem/confidence perhaps

i actually am :laugh2: on the floor... Yep, Heather I am proud my color skin that way i born into the woman of color to the world.. :)

:ugh: you dont make sense...but whatever... :roll:
"you dont make sense...but whatever...", you :type: really, my sentence is not make sense? help me how proeperly grammer, please! thanks

Bragging about your own PEPE is a curse too! You all already knew that right? look at Kevboo :o

Look at what is happening to prostock19 now! He got the curse! Wait for him to turn into kevboo

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Look at what is happening to prostock19 now! He got the curse! Wait for him to turn into kevboo
:2laugh:, i second that.. :thumb:

Back