a couple of newbie questions

JMackay

Reaction score
Why do I keep getting the message I'm not logged in after I did it?

And why do I get the message I can't edit my post?

Thanks.

Check the box that says "remember me" when you log in.

I don't know about the edit. Maybe because you are new?

Why do I keep getting the message I'm not logged in after I did it?

And why do I get the message I can't edit my post?

Thanks.

In bold, this is a bug of the forum, it has been like that for a while now, so how to get into the forum with your userID, once you're told that you're being logged in, but takes you back to the same page, just ckick "Today's posts" and it will eventually take you inside. Just make sure you're clicked as "remember me" as well.

and in the other editing part, for regular members only, they have 15 - 30 minutes time limit to edit its posts, if you return to edit the post more than 30 minutes later, your editing part has expired.

:)

Thanks, I will try that. It got a little strange when I thought I DID log in and then it told me I wasn't signed in. I thought I must have screwed something up in my settings somewhere. :):giggle:

Nah, it is nothing to do with your browser fortunately.

Thanks, I will try that. It got a little strange when I thought I DID log in and then it told me I wasn't signed in. I thought I must have screwed something up in my settings somewhere. :):giggle:

Yeah, It's a glitch that happens from time to time. It's no biggie but as JClarke has said in his post - He's covered it all. :)

If you have any more other questions - feel free to ask away.

By the way - Welcome to AllDeaf!

happened again

I got that message again today and I was able to get in after trying what the posters suggested.

Thank you. :) Thanks for welcoming me. :ty:

Back