A counterfeit "Jesus"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bible itself could be counterfeit. :dunno:

It's just one big story.

It's just one big story.

well, the fact is, it isnt a counterfeit. seen so many excuses by whatever professor or speaker misquote and misuse and desperate to look something to make it appear to be. the problem is, noone wants to really deep reading it and it will not work and people who refuse Christ will not percieve the Word of God. before i became christians, i hardly understand anything. till the day i gave my life to Christ, something different about it and begin to be an eye opener and learn His Word daily or frequently. it is a life changing. many could read it, but yet, the mind is still in the dark and couldnt get the message. why? no Holy Spirit to enable a person to enlighten what the message is about.

well, the fact is, it isnt a counterfeit. seen so many excuses by whatever professor or speaker misquote and misuse and desperate to look something to make it appear to be. the problem is, noone wants to really deep reading it and it will not work and people who refuse Christ will not percieve the Word of God. before i became christians, i hardly understand anything. till the day i gave my life to Christ, something different about it and begin to be an eye opener and learn His Word daily or frequently. it is a life changing. many could read it, but yet, the mind is still in the dark and couldnt get the message. why? no Holy Spirit to enable a person to enlighten what the message is about.
How do you know the Bible is true?

True enough, but we can also say the same thing about any biography written more than 100 years ago.

It's just one big story.

Actually the Bible is a whole bunch of stories. That's reason why they are called "Books" not "Chapters" (For example Book of Prophet Jeremiah).

The WORD Bible means Library. :) Look at me being smarty-pants. :cool:

Well. you can describe Bible anytime you want. And yes, Bible mean many books or library. It's just stories, no. Problem is many non believers quote the Bible or interpreting the Bible out of context. But for me to say, they have no clue what's about and also not even understand it. Bible without understanding the cultural and etc, is the problem of how to interpret and what is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back