A CHEF has died after an EEL was put up his bum.

Oyyy now that would be enough to make sure that aint gonna happen, ever.. ehhh wtf...

How is it a Darwin's award, sallylou?

For passing out drunk in front of a bunch of people?

I would think that it would be a Darwin Award to pass out around people who would stick an eel up your behind ....

The most I have ever done was put stickers and post it notes on my passed out buddies.

Oh yeah, and that one penis I drew on the back of a drunk's head. He didn't discover it until few days later. Someone finally told him :laugh2:

I would think that it would be a Darwin Award to pass out around people who would stick an eel up your behind ....

The most I have ever done was put stickers and post it notes on my passed out buddies.

Oh yeah, and that one penis I drew on the back of a drunk's head. He didn't discover it until few days later. Someone finally told him :laugh2:

Most I have ever done to a passed out guy.... was play dress up with my make up and nail polish! Added a few bows in his hair too.

He walked around the house for a while before he even realized he was all dolled up! :rofl2:

but to sit and do harmful things like invading someones private parts or rectum. That is a big :nono:

Is "The Sun" a reliable source or is this another tabloid like the Enquirer?

haha must you be ruining the fun?

lol kidding!

Probably. no one mentioned what happened to his friends, and think friends watching eel devoured all the way up in his hole. I Think NOT!

haha must you be ruining the fun?

lol kidding!

Probably. no one mentioned what happened to his friends, and think friends watching eel devoured all the way up in his hole. I Think NOT!
For some reason I doubt that this is a true story.

Wirelessly posted

You guys never ordered eels in a Chinese restaurant?

They bring them out in Rubbermaids to view them live before cooking them...

Wirelessly posted

http://chowtimes.com/2010/05/04/shanghai-village-on-cambie-and-west-16th-avenue-vancouver/

Live freshwater eels.

Shanghai-Village-Cambie-5-600x400.jpg

eew

Is "The Sun" a reliable source or is this another tabloid like the Enquirer?

Nice catch. I didn't notice the source. if I had, I'd have been wondering if his is a true story. The Sun is even less reliable than the Enquirer.

Back