A certain mod's 30th BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday, buddy!

:birthday: :party:

Happy Birthday Vampy!!!! May all your dreams come true, have a SUPER birthday my friend :hug:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Youuuu?....*points at youuu*...gee man, ain't you getting older already? Look out, here comes the day when you'll see some grey in your hair, when you see someone's walking cane and watching closely to how it's done so that way when the day comes to needing it, you'll be prepared and ready, ahh...don't forget the reading glasses and fill up those back orders for ALL the vitamins you're gonna havta start taking. :naughty:

Anyhow, hope your day was a great one and for many more to come....

:birthday: to you,
:birthday: to you,
:birthday:, Dear Vampy,
:birthday: to you!!

Hope you get what you wished for on your birthday. :naughty: Heh.

Roadrunner said:
Youuuu?....*points at youuu*...gee man, ain't you getting older already? Look out, here comes the day when you'll see some grey in your hair, when you see someone's walking cane and watching closely to how it's done so that way when the day comes to needing it, you'll be prepared and ready, ahh...don't forget the reading glasses and fill up those back orders for ALL the vitamins you're gonna havta start taking. :naughty:

Anyhow, hope your day was a great one and for many more to come....

Oh no!

*runs to mirror*

*spends hours looking through hair*

Whew! No gray hair yet! :)

VamPyroX said:
Oh no!

*runs to mirror*

*spends hours looking through hair*

Whew! No gray hair yet! :)

Are you certain? You missed a spot back there. :whistle:

Happy Birthday Vampy!!! i'm gonna be next soon :wahhhhh: *biting my nails* heh heh

ognowaye04pc.gif

dacake5qm.gif

Grrr @ Missy! I fell for it, In fact I thought it was on my screen for real! I panic and almost had a heart attack. Don't you dare start laughing peeps. :whistle:

dang didnt know you had b-day so close to me yet you are few days older than me *snickers*

HAPPY Belated B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great birthday, Vampy! Hey, I bet you're not even beginning to look *OLD* yet, huh? :nana: :birthday:

Back