A body remains might belong to Caylee Anthony's

cheri,

we're all having a polite discussion. i don't see any reason why this thread should be closed.

I did NOT say it should be closed, I said I refuse to let this thread to be closed if we continuing arguing back and forth. It's fine if you all disagree with me, but it's pointless going back and forth about it. You said all you had to say, so did I. It's over. I'm done, if you want to continue go right ahead, but I won't reply to it. :)

I did NOT say it should be closed, I said I refuse to let this thread to be closed if we continuing arguing back and forth. It's fine if you all disagree with me, but it's pointless going back and forth about it. You said all you had to say, so did I. It's over. :)

if you don't want to participate in the discussion cheri, that's fine, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

as long as we keep the discussion civil, i see no reason why this thread should be closed.

so far, i'd say that criterion has been met.

I did NOT say it should be closed, I said I refuse to let this thread to be closed if we continuing arguing back and forth. It's fine if you all disagree with me, but it's pointless going back and forth about it. You said all you had to say, so did I. It's over. I'm done, if you want to continue go right ahead, but I won't reply to it. :)

Your decision..u are an adult.

:giggle:

Seriously, I'm not saying that you're wrong. I'm just arguing for fair trials here, folks. A case this high profile is gonna attract a lot of attention. This woman hasn't gone on trial yet, so all the proclamations and what not, are mere conjecture on our part. Until all the evidence is presented at a trial, Caylee's mother is innocent until proven guilty.
I understand...

I was stating my feeling and opinion. IMHO mom is guilty as a fox covered in bloody feathers sitting in a hen house....

what if caylee's mother is mentally ill? it *is* a possibility.

besides, we don't have all of the facts yet so we can't presume that casey is lying about anything she has or has not told the police.

let's just wait for the trial first before saying she is guilty. for all we know, she never killed caylee.

she was "sane" enough to hide the crime from family and law enforcement. she is "sane" enough to know right from wrong.

if you don't want to participate in the discussion cheri, that's fine, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

as long as we keep the discussion civil, i see no reason why this thread should be closed.

so far, i'd say that criterion has been met.

*Sigh* You don't get it, It's ridiculous. You don't understand a word I just said instead you assume that I wanted this thread locked, and that don't want you guys to participate to the discussion. When I never said such a thing. Unbelievable.

The utility worker has reported a suspicious bag several time! :shock:

I'm surprised that the police didn't check it out before.

she was "sane" enough to hide the crime from family and law enforcement. she is "sane" enough to know right from wrong.

until casey is evaluated by a psychiatrist at her trial, we do not know how sane she was to do anything.

and why put the word sane in quotes? is that supposed to have some kind of hidden meaning i don't know about? it's almost as if you insinuate that if she does have a mental illness that she is different (i.e. not normal) from those who don't. :mad2:

*Sigh* You don't get it, It's ridiculous. You don't understand a word I just said instead you assume that I wanted this thread locked, and that don't want you guys to participate to the discussion. When I never said such a thing. Unbelievable.

HearAgain never said that u wanted this thread closed...here are her exact words...

i don't see any reason why this thread should be closed.

Nothing about u. U are the one who do not understand what she is saying.

whatever cheri.

moving on...

until casey is evaluated by a psychiatrist at her trial, we do not know how sane she was to do anything.

and why put the word sane in quotes? is that supposed to have some kind of hidden meaning i don't know about? it's almost as if you insinuate that if she does have a mental illness that she is different (i.e. not normal) from those who don't. :mad2:

Just bringing up all the possibilities...I am not a pychiatrist but people with some mental illnesses most likely are incapable of planning a murder or so I was told.

Just bringing up all the possibilities...I am not a pychiatrist but people with some mental illnesses most likely are incapable of planning a murder or so I was told.

i've heard the same thing. if anything, casey could be a psychopath which is NOT a mental illness.

true, however The term "insanity" means that a person suffers from a mental disease or defect. Because of that defect did not know what she was doing. Or if she knew what she was doing, she didn't understand that the behavior was wrong at the time.

Anthony's lawer will hire a shrink that will claim she is nutty than a squirrel turd.

lets see what the state's shrink has to say :popcorn:

The utility worker has reported a suspicious bag several time! :shock:

I'm surprised that the police didn't check it out before.

Yes, I saw that on the news. Evidently, he is being interviewed now, but they said he "was not a suspect at this point." They are also pulling the transcripts from those reports.

oh you added this after i hit quote....

you're reading to much into it... :roll:

Those with psychotic disorders would have difficulty planning a crime like this. But there are other disorders that would allow someone to plan and carry out a crime, and still be diagnosed with a mental disorder than impairs their judgement in other ways.

Yes, I saw that on the news. Evidently, he is being interviewed now, but they said he "was not a suspect at this point." They are also pulling the transcripts from those reports.

He is not a suspect whatsoever. He is just a witness.

true, however The term "insanity" means that a person suffers from a mental disease or defect. Because of that defect did not know what she was doing. Or if she knew what she was doing, she didn't understand that the behavior was wrong at the time.

Anthony's lawer will hire a shrink that will claim she is nutty than a squirrel turd.

lets see what the state's shrink has to say :popcorn:

i'm glad you find this so amusing cc. :mad2:

for your information, the term "insanity" is no longer used in the mental health field. that term was thrown out 20 years ago. the correct term is now mentally ill.

by the way, i'm well aware of what mental illness is as i've been dealing with it since the early 90s thank you very much.

what else do you expect casey anthony's attorney to do? it still all comes down to the preponderance of the evidence. if the jury isn't convinced of the fact that casey isn't mentally ill, she will be found guilty, so the fact that her attorney will end up finding a psychiatrist supporting evidence of mental illness has nothing to do with it.

Back