8330 Can SEE Youtube video

Orange UK has the offical OS 4.5 for 8320 and no glitches & bugs!

I was told by Reconnection Associate from TMobile store that 4.5 version is next month. I was planning to download 4.3 but decided to wait till next month to get new 4.5 version.
RedHeadGrrl, why should I waiting for tmobile to release OS 4.5v? oh sucks, i can't wait.. Ha ha! I downloaded the OFFICIAL OS 4.5 Orange UK from blackberry.com . I actually hacked the official OS 4.5 from Orange UK into my curve (I running on the Offical 4.5 Orange UK after deleted vendor.xml file.), its perfect works!

Yup, XBGMER did show about bugs on OS 4.5.
the offical os 4.5 orange UK I currently running my t-mobile curve and had no bugs nor glitches at all since 7-17-08!

RedHeadGrrl, why should I waiting for tmobile to release OS 4.5v? oh sucks, i can't wait.. Ha ha! I downloaded the OFFICIAL OS 4.5 Orange UK from blackberry.com . I actually hacked the official OS 4.5 from Orange UK into my curve (I running on the Offical 4.5 Orange UK after deleted vendor.xml file.), its perfect works!

the offical os 4.5 orange UK I currently running my t-mobile curve and had no bugs nor glitches at all since 7-17-08!

What's difference of between 4.3 and 4.5?

I know about difference on between 4.2 (from my old att BB 8820) and 4.3, 4.3 added video capture, video stream support (youtube, break.com, truveo, etc) since pre-installed with Verizon/Sprint 8330.

What's difference of between 4.3 and 4.5?

I know about difference on between 4.2 (from my old att BB 8820) and 4.3, 4.3 added video capture, video stream support (youtube, break.com, truveo, etc) since pre-installed with Verizon/Sprint 8330.
the specified OS 4.3 running for CDMA (aka 8330) only.. Now, the OS 4.5 is more capable everything for all blackberry series like the 4.3 OS 8330.

Back