80's films

Aphrodite

Reaction score
I know everyone have their favorite from the 80's era when it comes to movies.

My fav's - Goonies and The Lost Boys!

I noticed the 1980's flicks are different from nowadays.... agreed? Plot, the story content itself and many stuff as u can name...

Originally posted by Aphrodite
I know everyone have their favorite from the 80's era when it comes to movies.

My fav's - Goonies and The Lost Boys!

I noticed the 1980's flicks are different from nowadays.... agreed? Plot, the story content itself and many stuff as u can name...

Every decade of movies are almost entirely different. That I'll admit to.

AGREED!
I love the 80's movies. They're original and better. I have too many movies in my mind to list 'em! :thumb:

The reason why the 80s was the best decade for teen movies?

Simply, it was because of John Hughes.

i loved all back to the future movies and also loved this one other movie in the 80s St.Elmo's Fire with the brat packs u remmied them??? Rob lowe, emlio estevez charlie sheen, matt dillon and demi moore those brat packs .... also loved the outsiders! With C Thomas howell and ralph machicco! And the Krate kid 1 and 2

heh there were alot of good movies out in the 1980s...and i was born in 1984 :) so I thought "The Terminator" (1984) "Back to the future (1985) "Die Hard" (1988?) "Batman" (1989) and so on...were pretty good movies

80's movies... wow.. I love 80's movie when I was little girl.. I love to watch with Molly Ringwald in any movies like The Breakfast Club,Pretty in Pink,Many mores, and I love to watch the Goonies,ET, Corey Feldman use to be my fave actor.. he so funny with Corey Haim :cool:

Attachments

• clipart_animals_cats_006.gif
    clipart_animals_cats_006.gif
    4 KB · Views: 18
The Blue Brothers (1980)-John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd
The Breakfast Club (1984)-Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, etc
The Sixteen Candles (1984)-Molly Ringwald and C. Thomas Howell
E.T. (1982)- Drew Barrymore
For Your Eyes Only (1981)- Roger Moore
Never Say Never Again (1983)- Sean Connery
Firestarter (1985)-Drew Barrymore
Porky's (1982)-Kim Cattrall
Poltergeist Part I (1982)- Heather O'Rourke
Scarface (1982)-Al Pacino

:naughty:

My favorite when I was a kid growning up in 80s...

Girls Wanna Have Fun, starring by Sarah Jessica Parker!

lol true, back then the movies was better plotted and more sense, somewhat more original. and i agree tha Goonies and Back to the Future parts was good

Back