800-pound man kicked out of hospital for ordering pizza

Most likely a family member sneaked it . I was thinking the same as RR about getting his jaw wired shut.

Enablers they are called and they do to keep fat one reliant on them..Some of these enablers should have kids taken away from them even get punishment tecknly child abuse

Enablers they are called and they do to keep fat one reliant on them..Some of these enablers should have kids taken away from them even get punishment tecknly child abuse

Yeah they're called enablers and is does not help the person they're enabling . There was a case of a very overweight girl being removed from her home , it was called child abuse. I don't know the case ended , there was not at a lot about it on the news .

Remember years ago, I was invited to a big family dinner by a friend of mine....Lots of delicious foods....There was this woman in a wheel chair, very, very obese...and a lady was feeding her Lemon Chiffon Cake...To be honest, it made me sick...and I excused myself after eating...saying I had another appt. ...

Later on, my friend told me that this obese lady joked that she had never seen her privates...that her daughter had to wash them for her....:shock:....and the obese lady was in her 40's....Even her husband left her....she died a few years ago...

Im certain any rock dealer will accept rhe suv for a trade in to easily help this guy loose 600 lbs....
And fast....
All.the dad has to do is ask....."-)

Sure, why not trade one addiction for another. It would work though!

Sure, why not trade one addiction for another. It would work though!

:laugh2:...I can see the 800 lb man running from crack dealers he owes and the police....Robbing a Pizza Parlour would be the best bet I think.

One thing for sure...I would not take him into my apartment...he would eat everything I have...:giggle:...and probably would threaten to sit on me if I didn't cook him something to eat OR order out for 20 Pizzas.

Back