8 years old girl get pink rifles

Pink rifle hunting small game with .22 rifle. Its for hunting mostly no different from boys rite passage around here with bows and hunting turkeys or and deer

Good luck trying to camo that, sorry but pink defies purpose of hunting and blending in unless animal like pink and comes to it
Depends on what you're hunting. Some game animals don't notice color. Note the bright orange that deer hunters wear.

Tho for animals, the animal world do depend heavily on color sense. Bright colors on birds is for breeding, bright colors on bugs tells some animals its poison or stay away, etc

Jonesboro is a town with a strong gun culture. I just hope the parents keep the gun locked up and teach her safety skills with it.

Would it be a good idea if she would stick to the pink toy rifles just for playing around for herself? No need to get a real rifle(s) for a 8 years old girl. :hmm: :shock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo]A 13 year old girl knows well how to use weapons - YouTube[/ame]

Would it be a good idea if she would stick to the pink toy rifles just for playing around for herself? No need to get a real rifle(s) for a 8 years old girl. :hmm: :shock:

Well, the gun culture is very strong in southern states, especially in rural area.

Young children from rural area and suburb in southern states are likely to learn the guns.

It doesn't shocking me because I'm southerner. :lol:

Back