8.9 quake in Japan triggers massive tsunamis

Status
Not open for further replies.
ad hominem? nope not needed for you. it is a fact.

fact - you are delusional.
fact - things you claim do not exist.
fact - you have been repeatedly corrected (ie. DoD contractors you speak of in Libya thread were not humanitarian workers. they were not contracted for humanitarian aid either)
fact - all your source you provided are from :crazy: site
fact - you raff. you rose.

Fact - Jiro is a nutbag who thinks he knows everything
Fact - Jiro knows nothing about Xe except what he reads in google
Fact - Jiro mispelled Shindo
Fact - Jiro attempts to discredit news articles because of fact number 1
Fact - Jiro is a self proclaimed expert on everything
Fact - Jiro is delusional

There ... happy with those facts?

I am sure this will escape you too .... really amusing to watch :lol:

Actually, he turned it into a Japanese Religious Scale .... you relent it was I who did that.

Just saying .....

You said "Shinto" and he quoted you and corrected you. Why can't you even admit to a typo? Seriously! That's why you are irritating us....it's OK to make mistakes sometimes, but do you have to stand by the dumbest things? Your explanation of the Richter scale was WRONG. Your math was WRONG. And yet...you just keep going and going...

Fact - Jiro mispelled Shindo

http://www.alldeaf.com/current-even...triggers-massive-tsunamis-13.html#post1785100
Why are you saying it was reported by the Japanese Shinto Scale but now retracting and admitting it was the Richter?

The Jiro disinfo hour is over :lol:

10 posts later...

no idea. I don't work for them but I'll guess -

Modified Mercalli Scale
Local Magnitude Scale
Moment Magnitude Scale
and some more....

Every country uses their own different scale.

btw - it's Shindo Scale... not Shinto. Shinto = Japanese religion :giggle:

I believe it was Bottesini that corrected you. ;) I spelled what you spelled in your original post.

Nice backpedal there bro :roll:

proof please?

proof please?

re-read your edited post :lol:

Fact - Jiro cannot accept defeat even when he totally lost

I have an idea for Jiro. Its quite painless, why don't you actually find fallicious information in the news articles posted on these "crazy" websites?

You do seem to attack credibility by just simply stating "They're crazy" without any "proof"

You want proof .. provide it yourself.

I have an idea for Jiro. Its quite painless, why don't you actually find fallicious information in the news articles posted on these "crazy" websites?

You do seem to attack credibility by just simply stating "They're crazy" without any "proof"

Oh, the irony. He accuses Jiro of editing and then edits his post. :shock:

so you can't produce proof that I said Shinto first?

I do not follow the news closely, but it seems that having a four-reactor meltdown is unprecedented. The sky will fall, the sky will fall, says Chicken Little. Who says otherwise? Meh, there are sure a lot of armchair experts in here. :shrugs:

So much bickering in here...

indeed... and we know the culprit of it...

such unnecessary thing to do in the light of disaster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back