7 year-old on speed chase,why? Didn't want to go to church.

whoa.... idk if its just me, but it seemed like he drove well for a 7 yr old o.0 well executed turns, driving in a straight line, knowing where to go (or he used a gps of some sort?).
bad kid, bad kid, what you (cops) gonna do? :)

My cousins live in Plain city here in Utah where that occured. Im still laughing about it. :lol:

[yt]mleGU017KEE[/yt]

:eek:

whoa.... idk if its just me, but it seemed like he drove well for a 7 yr old o.0 well executed turns, driving in a straight line, knowing where to go (or he used a gps of some sort?).
bad kid, bad kid, what you (cops) gonna do? :)

Nothing, since he is too young to prosecute, so no citation issued, and they told the parents to make keys inaccessible to kids next time.

Dispatchers received reports of a child driving recklessly on Sunday morning. Weber County Sheriff's Capt. Klint Anderson says one witness said the boy drove through a stop sign.
Anderson says two deputies caught up with the boy and tried unsuccessfully to stop the Dodge Intrepid in an area about 45 miles north of Salt Lake City. The car reached 40 mph before the boy stopped in a driveway and ran inside a home.

Anderson says when the boy's father later confronted him, the boy said he didn't want to go to church. The boy is too young to prosecute and no citations were issued, although police did urge the father to make his car keys more inaccessible to children.

ABC - 7-year-old steals car to skip church

He must really paid attention to his parents driving skills to make it home this safe. :giggle:

It's cute how he got out of his dad's car and ran up to the house, He must been thinking 'how can I tell the officer that I don't want to go to church.. will I be arrested if I don't go?' j/k :giggle:

Ohhh. Indeed, not bad driving for a 7 year old. Thank goodness the roads were clear.

Bet he is in big trouble. Wonder what the church has to say about his boy?? :giggle:

Wow! This kid definitely has good driving and navigation skills! I am amazed!

I showed my 9 years old this video of the 7 years old boy, and he laughed and said can I test drive your car? :shock: I'm like nooooo!!

Ohhh. Indeed, not bad driving for a 7 year old. Thank goodness the roads were clear.

Bet he is in big trouble. Wonder what the church has to say about his boy?? :giggle:

Im sure the church members chuckled when the story came out. C'mon son, church isn't bad. When we were teenager we would not go to class and tell our parents we were.

Unbelievable!...He looked too short to even reach the gas & brake pedal! I bet his Dad had been letting him drive in the country....my 15 yr. old cannot drive that well....this kid even put me to shame! HAHA

Hmm, it's kinda lucky that he didn't get himself or anyone else killed with his such action. In video, you can see him going through the stop sign without stopping. O.o

But geez...wow.

Oh wow, That is one little boy who knew how to drive from Point A to Point B but, gee! lol

I'm betting you that he probably sat in the front seat most of the time watching his parents maneuvering the driving moves or either, like Rockin Robin said, He could have been driving in the country or with other adults that allows him to drive while sitting on their lap.

This is why I don't make my kids go to church. :giggle:

That kid played video games. Obvious answer.

He prolly played Grand Theft Auto.

LMAO

Yiz

I am still laughing at this story from Doug. He said, its ok to post here :rofl2:

Back