6 Flags in NJ this coming up June!!!

e

Reaction score
Yipppeeeee!!! I haven't been to this place for 2 years and I gotta go there this June!
So there'll be a big deaf event at 6 Flags in NJ, the BEST amusement park in NJ!
Did anyone know when it's gonna happen? First or second Saturday of the month?

Originally posted by e
Yipppeeeee!!! I haven't been to this place for 2 years and I gotta go there this June!
So there'll be a big deaf event at 6 Flags in NJ, the BEST amusement park in NJ!
Did anyone know when it's gonna happen? First or second Saturday of the month?
Saturday, June 14th. A group of us from RI will be heading up. We went last year. We are all season pass holders, so it is almost a free trip to us.

100% sure that I am NOT going there because my prom is on June 13th. I am going to stay in Penn. after the prom for few days.

Wow, I didn't attend this event for past 5 years... as before that, I always go to there EVERY year for several times.

I might go once I find someone to accompany me since I don't know anyone living in South. It would be good to reunite some old friends as I was not around in the state for several years... def. out of sync! Gotta get myself reunited with faces of Jersey!

Six Flags Great Adventure, here I come!

here we go to 6 flag on June 14th :) We re soo Exciting abt going to Superman ride.. its a new ride :) But never again go safari damn baboons pulled my boyfriend's door's side mirror last year :-( and baboons all on my bf's car.. once thats it never again hahaha... but it was fun :)
DonnaMarie :)

Attachments

• donna_bh.gif
    donna_bh.gif
    48 KB · Views: 204
Yup, its on June 14th but I'm going to another 6 flags in Maryland on June 21st. Just let y'all know.

I found out that we are going to have to skip Deaf Day at Six Flags NJ this year. That happens to be the same weekend that RISD graduates. Well, there is always next year.

ProStock19

When will State of Massachusetts Associate for the Deaf will host Six Flags in Western Massachusetts in August first weekend ??

~ Sabrina

Back